Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s concerning how we had all that possession on their line during the half and never looked like scoring. Our attacking structures are complete jism.

Doesnt give me a lot off confidence this half

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love Jackson for his services to the dogs but man he’s getting slow. Hard to tap him on the shoulder. It’s all been said in previous threads I guess.
Let’s just hope they come out fucking flying in second 40. Love to see TPJ flatten Klemmer

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta keep at them and take our chances. Looking good with flanno and burton linking up.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Knights beat us. Surely Baz is gone. There are no excuses for this team to finish last. It's the coach and his shitty selections and bench rotations.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If we're slow and fatigued now, imagine if we were the last game of the round where the ground would be chopped up and heavy underfoot. Not to mention the rain.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Knights only in the game cause we keep letting them off the hook. They haven’t thrown a lot at us. We got to stop the stupid errors.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how many 2 point field goals we can kick.
Might be a chance.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klemmer looks feral since going to Newcastle.

With us he was clean cut intimidating now he just looks like a bum from Newcastle.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mistakes are a problem. We are certainly trying some interesting stuff, some of it has worked, a try, a couple of drop outs. The variety is pleasing, unfortunately we haven't worked out a really effective spread, though in these conditions we are going to find it even harder than usual. The kicks are at least one indication that we know what the conditions are.
On a dry track, I think we would be ahead.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta keep at them and take our chances. Looking good with flanno and burton linking up.
Not until flanno engages the line, every time it’s catch and pass so frustrating

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Love Jackson for his services to the dogs but man he’s getting slow. Hard to tap him on the shoulder. It’s all been said in previous threads I guess.
Let’s just hope they come out fucking flying in second 40. Love to see TPJ flatten Klemmer
Why does he continually run back into the previous ruck! There's no hole there Jacko! They're just standing there waiting for you.