Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Last year and this year I said we where bottom three fuckin specials. I said we was spineless *****. You can do ya fuckin history search as well if you don’t believe me. Any fuckin ways, I didn’t expect us to be as bad as we are. Madone, it’s like our club got cancer or somethin. We are pure trash, like rat to the feds kinda trash

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will admit I was wrong, I originally posted this about this game,
" This is how the game will be played, one out hit-ups followed by a kick and no hope of any type of expansive play unless we are in their 40. Boring and predictable! That is all. "
But instead, we are playing some enterprising football, if we cut some of the mistakes out we should win.
The mistakes are a problem. We are certainly trying some interesting stuff, some of it has worked, a try, a couple of drop outs. The variety is pleasing, unfortunately we haven't worked out a really effective spread, though in these conditions we are going to find it even harder than usual. The kicks are at least one indication that we know what the conditions are.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can two shit sides like this even be in the same competitoon as Melb, Parra and Penrith? They’re playing a completely different sport….

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well judging by the vision of dressing room all our mob have heads down no visual with the coach.
Safe to say has lost the dressing room with his over analytical plays.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game has certainly lived up to the hype as the wooden spoon battle
How many rounds left? 15?
These 2 teams should play a best of 15 game series to decide the wooden spoon.

The loser gets the spoon and should relegated with the Dolphins taking the 16th team spot next year.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t understand the banana kick for dufty it would be better to have naden chasing it

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last year and this year I said we where bottom three fuckin specials. I said we was spineless *****. You can do ya fuckin history search as well if you don’t believe me. Any fuckin ways, I didn’t expect us to be as bad as we are. Madone, it’s like our club got cancer or somethin. We are pure trash, like rat to the feds kinda trash
I was thinking when we bought all the new players "Well at least we won't get the wooden spoon again" :smiley: