Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What do you mean Nah blah blah blah blah. Is that all you have. You remind me of the Monty Python's arguement sketch where when anyone gives any discussion you just reply "no it isn't" just to take up a contrary position. If it was black you'd argue it's white just to bulk up your replies or whatever it is in here you are trying to achieve.
What are you talking about? You are talking as if nah is the only thing I said. I followed it up with a very clear argument. Rather than try to refute that argument, you chose to isolate a single word from my reply and quote it out of context. Disingenuous argumentative technique from you and a pretty sure fire sign you know you’re losing the debate.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But you don’t really go for the team. You like players. Anyone who goes for the dogs is invested in them winning, you are happy if you predicted a big loss. Fkn imposter ****
I’m never happy with a loss. I just call out incompetence for what it is and refuse to cheerlead mediocrity.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved how Cantbearem were denied a fair try off that Wighton falcon thus ensuring my neither team to score 40 leg got a tick and ensured my multi was victorious lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m never happy with a loss. I just call out incompetence for what it is and refuse to cheerlead mediocrity.
Looks more to me like your deathriding us or sailing very close to it..I fucking hate that from supporters so if you are get fucked!! If your not carry on LOL

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You have cheerlead the mediocrity of Elliot, Flanno and JMK for years
Nope. I just pointed out they are much better players than they have been allowed to show under our ineffective systems and have been unfairly turned into scapegoats by fans. Elliott and JMK have since moved to other clubs and proven my point… and you still refuse to admit I was right. You just call me troll and pepper me with abusive language.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Looks more to me like your deathriding us or sailing very close to it..I fucking hate that from supporters so if you are get fucked!! If your not carry on LOL
I’m
Not deathriding us. I just believe that things won’t get better until we start making smarter decisions. On and off the field.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. I just pointed out they are much better players than they have been allowed to show under our ineffective systems and have been unfairly turned into scapegoats by fans. Elliott and JMK have since moved to other clubs and proven my point… and you still refuse to admit I was right. You just call me troll and pepper me with abusive language.
Fuck off idiot…and you were not right.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder if the King will have handling issues tonight..might not be able hold onto his Crown Jewels..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fk how awesome are those dressing rooms..you could turn a truck in em!

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you talking about? You are talking as if nah is the only thing I said. I followed it up with a very clear argument. Rather than try to refute that argument, you chose to isolate a single word from my reply and quote it out of context. Disingenuous argumentative technique from you and a pretty sure fire sign you know you’re losing the debate.
Calm down, take a deep breath and look at all your replies. You refute anything anybody says in here about anything. Even your reply to my post started with "Nah" and that means you outright rejected anything I had to say but proceeded to throw your views into the ring. You just deny what we have to say and retort for the sake of an answer, what is there some sort of prize for the most posts or something. It's no wonder people don't take you seriously.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You say I've "lost the debate"...... from your style of remarks and comebacks, I'm not even sure if you know the meaning of debate.