Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Admitting statements you make is likely wrong ??? Call it whatever you like wrong is wrong just like most of your posts. Tell us again how JMK is a better hooker than Reed or maybe how we evny wests tigers and their 1 win for the season so far hahahaha great stuff. You must hold the record for having threads locked for stupidity.
JMK is 100 percent a better player than Reed… Reed wasn’t too bad tonight, but he ain’t on JMK’s level.

Wests tigers beat Penrith last week. They are on the up and we are regressing. Will probably smash us next time we play them.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK is 100 percent a better player than Reed… Reed wasn’t too bad tonight, but he ain’t on JMK’s level.

Wests tigers beat Penrith last week. They are on the up and we are regressing. Will probably smash us next time we play them.
More hyper stupidity but that’s commonplace for you now. Goodnight mate.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just got home from the game. Not sure how it looked on the TV but I tell you, they should just forfeit next time and don't waste everyone's time. Wasn't even angry, they didn't deserve that feeling. Just plain disappointed in them!

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf dude? We leaked 34 points which could very well have been 40 plus and only got close because Canberra were robbed of a 100 percent clean try and we flukes a penalty try.

If that passes for a pleading result these days, there really is no hope for us. We sucked and the score line flattered us.
And Canberra leaked 30 what's your point? Yeah they may have been robbed a try but they were gifted possession and territory all game for their 34 points.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And Canberra leaked 30 what's your point? Yeah they may have been robbed a try but they were gifted possession and territory all game for their 34 points.
Nah, our discipline was just shit. We got destroyed through the middle and transgressed more than they did. They didn’t need us piggy backing them. Horsborough was piggy backing our defenders towards the try line for most of the match.

I don’t care how bad Canberra were. They aren’t my team. We sucked. Even Ciraldo said as much in the presser. He was filthy.

Last edited:

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got home from the game. Not sure how it looked on the TV but I tell you, they should just forfeit next time and don't waste everyone's time. Wasn't even angry, they didn't deserve that feeling. Just plain disappointed in them!
They let us supporters down.
We pay our hard earned to watch them, either in person or on TV, having to mostly pay on TV for the privilege. Thank god, at least they weren't free to air and all of Australia saw that effort.
Yeh injuries, lack of experience, all that.
Ball kept going left in attack. Burton and Grub or Burton and KO never combined in an attacking structure. Averillo, the saviour last week never given clean ball, nor did he come looking for it.
Perham a ball hog, taking useless hit up settlers fooling nobody. Fans thinking, ahh we are setting up for something here...getting to a point on the field for a long shift.....no....nothing, just another Burton bomb.
Even worse without the ball. Can't legs tackle, getting dominated and conceding enormous post contact metres. Amamotis inexperience exploited time and time again as he continually rushed out of the line tackling nobody. Many players worse game of the season.
Do these guys actually get paid to play this game? ....because it sure didn't look like many were taking pride in their work out there tonight.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched that penalty try, the ref initially brushes it then says "no try" and "simultaneous contact"... If it weren't for the bunker he'd have legit just let that go... Funny thing is he was standing within 2m of the incident and it was clear as day he was tackled without the ball... Honestly what have we done to the refs association to cop such penetration without lube every week?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t look like such a master stroke given the way KO played tonight and given how weak we were in d. We usually at least show some defensive mongrel in the first half.
It's his second game you fucking moron. He has shown more footysmarts in those 2 limited games that your fuck boy Flamingo in his entire career.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watch the press conference

He’s gone
Ciro not happy as we saw in presser.

So it's going to be an important test of character for Ciro with how he handles this and how his disappointment in their effort translates to his coaching selections and decisions.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You reckon we can get an exemption and get Xerri in for Alamoti like this week intime for tuesdays line up? Alamoti is so slow and just looks like a typical juice head at the gym. Same way Schoupp does. No flexibility or athleticism. What because he bulldozed through boys in Junior grades he can come up and think the same tactic is going to work? Honestly I think Skelton once given a go will cement his spot over him. I’ll even Give Averillo his flowers. He’s really made that centre spot his. I hope he can remain consistent cause he looks good paired with Kiraz.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's his second game you fucking moron. He has shown more footysmarts in those 2 limited games that your fuck boy Flamingo in his entire career.
Listen mate if I’ve learnt something on this site it is you cannot argue with stupid. Our D has been depleted due to the amount of injuries and players playing through pain. You can’t judge them. I still think KO should’ve been brought in when we had more of a healthy squad. Not when we were desperate and playing with non FG players.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listen mate if I’ve learnt something on this site it is you cannot argue with stupid. Our D has been depleted due to the amount of injuries and players playing through pain. You can’t judge them. I still think KO should’ve been brought in when we had more of a healthy squad. Not when we were desperate and playing with non FG players.
He was used early so they can assess what he is like in FG, with out all the stars. A know you can't argue with stupid, but I can't help myself.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough we have had a bad run with injuries but losing 4 out of 5 and leaking shite load of points time to offload the passengers and reward the guys performing in reserve grade.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You reckon we can get an exemption and get Xerri in for Alamoti like this week intime for tuesdays line up? Alamoti is so slow and just looks like a typical juice head at the gym. Same way Schoupp does. No flexibility or athleticism. What because he bulldozed through boys in Junior grades he can come up and think the same tactic is going to work? Honestly I think Skelton once given a go will cement his spot over him. I’ll even Give Averillo his flowers. He’s really made that centre spot his. I hope he can remain consistent cause he looks good paired with Kiraz.
Xerri is still banned until September 23. I see almost zero chance of that changing, considering it’s a doping ban. He hasn’t even trained with the team yet and hasn’t played since 2019 so he is in no way match-ready. He even claimed in January of this year, that he hasn’t watched an NRL game since his suspension.