Not open for further replies.
K

kennyy

09 he stays with the titties

but he is off contract at the end of this year

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
no wonder players are not loyal. what a pack of imbeciles gold coast are they knew they were going to miss out on farah and gave their encumbent a slightly updated offer. good luck to them if freind wants to bust a boiler for them this year. we always talk about players loyalty but loyalty is a two way street.
Loyalty is a two way street, that's for sure. :p:D

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
lol hahahaha your a good sport at least nicole. Dragons to do nothing in 09 again :grinning: Wayne isn't your saviour and to be perfectly honest if st george ever win anything im leaving sydney
Hahaha Ill hold you to that Kenny.

We will see about it all, and when you need to eat your own words Ill be paying you a visit and reminding you of what you said.

I'm always a good sport Kenny

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha Ill hold you to that Kenny.

We will see about it all, and when you need to eat your own words Ill be paying you a visit and reminding you of what you said.

I'm always a good sport Kenny
Lol. I'm sorry, But there is no chance of the Dragons winning the premiership. Darius Boyd is a winger, and he'll be playing centres. His not strong enough for centre, he didn't perform there when the Broncos played him there.

You've bought Michael Weyman whos good but Very Injury and suspension prone. Then you've bought Neville Costigan who has potential but inconsistant and has drop balls in him.

Then your halves, 2 inconsistant players in Head and Soward. I don't think the Dragons will win the Premiership, But I think Wayne will definatley change the culture down there. Maybe some where down the track but not 09.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Lol. I'm sorry, But there is no chance of the Dragons winning the premiership. Darius Boyd is a winger, and he'll be playing centres. His not strong enough for centre, he didn't perform there when the Broncos played him there.

You've bought Michael Weyman whos good but Very Injury and suspension prone. Then you've bought Neville Costigan who has potential but inconsistant and has drop balls in him.

Then your halves, 2 inconsistant players in Head and Soward. I don't think the Dragons will win the Premiership, But I think Wayne will definatley change the culture down there. Maybe some where down the track but not 09.

I have a personal joke with Kenny, and we keep it like that.
I dont come on here and give my 2 cents worth about the Bulldogs, even though may I remind you that there was some woodwork involved with last season, and have my personal beliefs about where your club is headed.

You my friend, are entitled to your opinon, and thats fine, just get your understandings right

Never once did I say anything about the Dragons winning in 09. I personally dont beleive they will win anything till at least 2012 but its nice to finally see a culture change down there, it has been needed, and I know for a fact Bennett has already worked his magic.

Soward isnt an inconsistant player, he was insoncistantly picked in a side, that needed him, over Ben Rogers due to some mismanagment. I am glad you think Boyd will be playing in the centres, when he has been training it up on the wing.
There will be massive changes in the Dragons team structure

So before you get into a thread and start attacking me, make sure you know what you are on about.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nathan friends a good player
they will miss him

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I dont come on here and give my 2 cents worth about the Bulldogs, even though may I remind you that there was some woodwork involved with last season, and have my personal beliefs about where your club is headed.

You my friend, are entitled to your opinon, and thats fine, just get your understandings right

Never once did I say anything about the Dragons winning in 09. I personally dont beleive they will win anything till at least 2012 but its nice to finally see a culture change down there, it has been needed, and I know for a fact Bennett has already worked his magic.

Soward isnt an inconsistant player, he was insoncistantly picked in a side, that needed him, over Ben Rogers due to some mismanagment. I am glad you think Boyd will be playing in the centres, when he has been training it up on the wing.

So before you get into a thread and start attacking me, make sure you know what you are on about.
Cold blooded!!!!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats interesting..When Boyd was brought, the Idea was he'd be the replacement for Gasnier. So who's the options for centre? tell me Chase Stanley, I see potential in that kid.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Thats interesting..When Boyd was brought, the Idea was he'd be the replacement for Gasnier. So who's the options for centre? tell me Chase Stanley, I see potential in that kid.
No no,

Gas was to be replaced by Chase Stanley who was told by Bennett himself to remain at the club (as under the old managment he was mis treated)

Centre pairing will be Chase and Cooper, However with a rotating backline, as Morris, Nightingale and Boyd will all be playing for 2 spots, and I can see a VERY upset Brett Morris.

The Fullback will be Ben Hornby and rightly so, However for the first few rounds of the seaons see Brett Morris there as Hornby had to have off season shoulder surgery.

Chase is an awesome player with alot of potential. The brothers (Chase and Kyle) were told to remain at the Dragons as Bennett wanted to eventually move Stanley if he didnt develop in the centres into the second row.
I believe in ALOT of potential with Chase and he will flourish under Bennett.

Dont be surprised to see another Stanley in the NYC Jamie, the kid has MASSIVE potential and I hear the Dogs are VERY interested in him.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
monumental **** up by the titans

K

KL

LOL the titans have Billy Ngawini, what have they got to whinge about?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
lmao he will be even more gun if he gets more ink

Status
Not open for further replies.