Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's being reported that the club is working on an offer for Lichaa. Dragons also going to make an offer.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has closed out the season with some great form and demonstrated that when he is allowed to play his natural game, he can be a gun player. Keep Lichaa and sack the dumb coach!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasler stays Lichaa goes

Hasler goes lichaa will more than likely stay. That's the Word on the street

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has been a big part in the way we played in the past month. He drew markers in and provided space for Moses numerous times.

I think Des needs to go.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I'd be all for a one year deal, on a reduced contract with an option in our favour for the second at a substantial pay rise. That way we are not locked in and he knows that with a good season he's looking at a substantial payrise. Win/win.

If he can play the way he played at the end of the season consistently then he's certainly worth the investment.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heard Lichaa will know by Wednesday if he is offered a contract with the dogs or not. The club definitely asked him to hold off on signing elsewhere until mid next week. He wants yo stay (Hasler or not), absolutely loves the club.... if he is re-signed i bet he will have a big year next year

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
If he does stay and has a blinder of a year it will be one of the biggest turn arounds of form in recent history.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck the Dragons ... I hope he stays, but I can see him signing with the Dragons out of spite from how has been treated here at the Dogs.
From all reports he actually wants to stay with the dogs. If there's a better offer he will probs take it though.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be all for a one year deal, on a reduced contract with an option in our favour for the second at a substantial pay rise. That way we are not locked in and he knows that with a good season he's looking at a substantial payrise. Win/win.

If he can play the way he played at the end of the season consistently then he's certainly worth the investment.
With what he has produced this past 3 years, he should be playing for free for 12 months!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hasler is still coach he'd have rocks in his head to stick around - he'll be forced to pass and tackle and nothing else.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not fazed about weather he is resigned or not he has had 3 years to show signs and has done nothing

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unbelievable look at all you wanting him now 4 weeks ago you wanted to hang the guy why would he want to sign here now

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hasler stays Lichaa goes

Hasler goes lichaa will more than likely stay. That's the Word on the street
You spend lot of time on the streets 99 don't you? which streets you hearing this shit prey tell??

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You spend lot of time on the streets 99 don't you? which streets you hearing this shit prey tell??
Streets of Logan.... where all my homies are at, far away from Bankstown my 2nd home bruzz lol

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Streets of Logan.... where all my homies are at, far away from Bankstown my 2nd home bruzz lol
Know Logan well, reminds me of Punchbowl, Lakenba, Bankstown, Greenacre and Belmore, I do try and avoid the place if I can.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Know Logan well, reminds me of Punchbowl, Lakenba, Bankstown, Greenacre and Belmore, I do try and avoid the place if I can.
Greenacre is still a nice suburb very different to rundown punchboal, lakemba, Wiley park

Status
Not open for further replies.