Rd 21 v Panthers

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No kikau or JAC fkn lol. I was gonna say I don’t think we were going to get decimated to the point of 50+ taking into consideration how much we are paying and in general a written of team shows some heart usually. Take out those two however heads drop and we’re as exposed as last week this is going to be the lowest point in our history. Penrith won’t be sympathetic at all and will go hard the whole 80 this is just depressing I love the club even when you know it’s about to get ugly it hurts.
I cannot believe we are still in this position

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I believe Kikau and JAC failed late fitness tests.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This was to improve the Dogs odds with the betting agencies, Penrith to win will now drop from 1.02 to 1.01 and and Dogs to win will now go from $17 to $170, is my guess. Gamble responsibilly of course .... by choosing Penrith at 1.01. This is going to be fun ....
I was 1/2 right, Penrith in to $1.01 at Sportsbet, Dogs out to $19 but plenty of time to get to $170 before kick off.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was 1/2 right, Penrith in to $1.01 at Sportsbet, Dogs out to $19 but plenty of time to get to $170 before kick off.
We cannot just take a trick this year with injuries. Completely crippled us. I had actually been looking forward to seeing Kikau & JAC on the field and turning in a, somewhere near, competitive performance. Silly me to have such a thought. smh.
Hopefully I get a big surprise tomorrow in the wet!!

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney and Preston in doubt. Perham will play fullback and averillo in the halves. If Mahoney plays he will be bench and Flanagan hooker.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's this mean for Patolo and Hughes? Coach is saying Ok who is a winger who's first game as a forward was rd 5 this year is better than you.
[
Nothing - Patola and Hughes are still on a development trajectory. They have far more upside in the next year and will end up being our bench props for next year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How can we in 24 hours go from Fox and Kikau playing to Fox and Kikau out and Reed and Preston in doubt

Fk this cursed season off already
Breaking news!

Live pictures of Belmore...

I'm organising a team of Exorcists to come do their thing lol

Last edited:

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s the point holding a press conference with our coach in the morning when the team totally shifts hours later.

It’s the second time Ciraldo thought Fox was playing only for him to be omitted.

Tomorrow will be a dark day, not looking forward to it.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the point holding a press conference with our coach in the morning when the team totally shifts hours later.

It’s the second time Ciraldo thought Fox was playing only for him to be omitted.

Tomorrow will be a dark day, not looking forward to it.
Fox and kikau were never named in our 17. Quit whinging