Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it true that the Warriors haven't registered the contract yet and there is a good chance the NRLol won't register it?

Quickly heard something on Talkin Sport
Nrl have to sign off on it and they need to be convinced his mental state is better considering how he left his last contract. Otherwise everyone could do similar shit to get out of contracts.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brent Read just said on MMM that Foran actually wanted to sign with Melb and they couldn't get a deal done during finals

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brent Read just said on MMM that Foran actually wanted to sign with Melb and they couldn't get a deal done during finals
How is it that a club (like us) without salary cap issues can't even sign an under 6s player... yet every other club seems to have cap space for a $600k a season player.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is it that a club (like us) without salary cap issues can't even sign an under 6s player... yet every other club seems to have cap space for a $600k a season player.
Because our admin and money people at the club suck plus our coaching staff...

Million dollar gym and coach yet nothing gets achieved lmao

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah ok maybe I stretched it a bit with that comment.

However don't write off Luke and RTS especially with a new coach. We all know what they are capable of.

Foran was killing it for Parra before he got injured. We need a player like that. You say we dodged a bullet but how are we better off without him? We have a worse team next year as it stands now than we had this year.

We are in massive trouble.
Fair enough mate. I just don't think he's worth the risk given the baggage and uncertainty. I think signing him could bite us on the arse bug time and the potential gains are outweighed by the potential negatives.

I also think we've been courting him ever since Des got here and it hasn't worked out for us yet. We've overlooked good available talent in the past due to Des' apparent infatuation with Foran no doubt. There have been good players available we haven't made a grab at.

I agree we need change I just think it's time we stopped looking to Foran and started looking elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.