QLD floods

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The England cricketers will be giving some of their match payment towards the QLD Floods appeals.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard people named it 'Sunflood' and I thought wtf, if anything why not name it 'Floodcorp'? Sounds a lot better and makes more sense in a strange way.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
all the best to those effected....hopefully all this blows over sooner rather than later

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It isn't good up here guys. :(

As a Sydney born and bred boy it is really sadto see so many ppl up here having everything taken away from them. My parents house has gone under out west. We were evacuated from our house in Windsor yesterday and we can do now is hope that the damage isn't as bad as what they were talking before the heavy rain stopped.

Great to see so many NRL players coming up to help.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Anyone watching Channel 9?

Seeing that little tugboat maneuver the 300m footpath through that bridge (whatever it's called) by itself is amazing.

****ing legend, Bain needs to buy the bloke a beer.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
qld will still own nsw in SOO dont worry bout that :grinning:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
qld will still own nsw in SOO dont worry bout that :grinning:
Of course.

They have a head start @ Water Polo training.

Guess the Blues will have to wait till next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's an Aussie ^^^^ awsome pic, this is the freakiest sh1t ever.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
what a legend- all that drama and he still makes sure he's got plenty of dogfood.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not impressed mum, check these guys, poor buggers, I hope they rebuild quickly like tough Aussies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I think the mum and child are OK, but there's grave fears for the Dad ... any news on him since yesterday ???

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not impressed mum, check these guys, poor buggers, I hope they rebuild quickly like tough Aussies.
mother and son saved, the father passed away he was the qld racing chief steward for toowoomba and darling downs, THE racing fraternity in Queensland is in shock after learning that the floods may have claimed the life of James Perry, the recently-appointed Chief Steward on the Darling Downs.

Perry and his wife and young son are believed to have been caught in floodwaters trying to cross a river near Grantham on their way back from a trip to the Gold Coast. Their plight was captured in early TV coverage of the massive Downs flooding.

Footage of their white four-wheel drive caught in the middle of a huge flooded area was beamed across the world and the fate of the trapped occupants has been the subject of hundreds of media inquires.

The vehilce, with the trio still inside, was first sighted by a news helicopter in the midst of an inland sea of floodwaters. When assistance arrived they were on the roof of the sinking vehicle. Perry’s wife and young son were winched to safety

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Condolences to the flood victims, this is the worst disaster in this country I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.