Protesters hurl soup at the ‘Mona Lisa’ in Paris

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, they are idiots, IMHO. This sort of behaviour may get them on the news, but it does absolutely nothing to positively advance the push for a transition to renewables. All it does is anger people and make them less receptive to their message. Own goal city.
The transition to renewables is subjective. There was recently a documentary about the impact of lithium mining in WA and it was horrible. Bush bulldozed for open cut mining on scales that is far from renewable for our beloved mother that is earth. We now seem to be digging into the last remaining areas of sanctity not only in Australia but all around the world. Unfortunately the renewable tune is getting us closer to mad max. Come think of it AI is getting us closer to terminator either way its upsetting.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why else would they throw something so useless at it?
Thats how they work, they know if they cause real damaged they'd end up locked up.

Just trying to look sick in front of their friends.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a Mona Lisa Replica many years ago in a rental property. (who knows maybe it was real)

Anyhow I used it to block off a small dog in my backyard, he would wee on it almost daily. After a while I put it in my boot to dispose of it and a Girl I was dating noticed it in the boot one day and asked where I got it from.. I told her she could have it if she wanted.. Next time I go visit her, they have it on the wall in their lounge room :grinning: All I could think of was my dog pissing on it... Couldn't wipe the smirk off my face, they always wondered why I was always happy around them. :grinning: IF your reading... hey Natalie!!:blush:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I found a Mona Lisa Replica many years ago in a rental property. (who knows maybe it was real)

Anyhow I used it to block off a small dog in my backyard, he would wee on it almost daily. After a while I put it in my boot to dispose of it and a Girl I was dating noticed it in the boot one day and asked where I got it from.. I told her she could have it if she wanted.. Next time I go visit her, they have it on the wall in their lounge room :grinning: All I could think of was my dog pissing on it... Couldn't wipe the smirk off my face, they always wondered why I was always happy around them. :grinning: IF your reading... hey Natalie!!:blush:
Now we know why she looked so unhappy in the painting.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The irony of the protesters protesting against food sustainability by throwing food at the Mona Lisa.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So... not only did they hurl soup at a glass casing which can easily be cleaned stain-free (or replaced), but they also attacked a FAKE portrait (the real one is not on display). All they achieved by doing this was show the world why people hate them, and they continue to do more harm to themselves than good.
And wasted good food, to protest the unavailability of good food?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Modern SJW
I swear they are getting dumber and dumber.
Just when you thought they couldn't get any more stupid.

Biggest issue is their stupidity actually holds back real social and political progress, due to the fact that the morons on the other side just end up digging in harder and so to the middle ground people.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear they are getting dumber and dumber.
Just when you thought they couldn't get any more stupid.

Biggest issue is their stupidity actually holds back real social and political progress, due to the fact that the morons on the other side just end up digging in harder and so to the middle ground people.
It's all just psychological warfare.
We all need to stop buying into this nonsense with a hook, line and sinker!