Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How much does it annoy you when you see the game TPJ plays against the Phins. Running off the back fence, being selective in his offloads, looking for the tough stuff and quick play the balls. But the fucker only does it 1 in 8 games!
Watch him go nuts in his contract year and we extend him.
If he could play like that consistently then Max King and Thompson would be a great combo. I'd go 8. TPJ 10 King and 13. Thompson.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has to be:
Fotuika
Lindsay smith
Klese Haas who is available from November 1 but isn't on the list (idk if anyone noticed but Klese liked a post from a bulldogs fan page around 3 days ago the same time Gould went to the gold coast not sure if it means anything or just a coincidence, noting that he didn't like any previous posts)
some other options I can think of is Tanuoa Brown and Hamlin Uele. All of these wont break the bank with the most i think would be max 650k for Mo and these guys can all flourish with big minutes imo
Very interesting maybe both Haas brothers are on the move to Sydney. While we won't get Payne happy to give Klese a go.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klese Haas a second rower
My bad I didn’t realise that, I do believe he can still grow into a forward potentially even if he doesn’t still think he can be a valuable benchie to give kiks a break or maybe even a 13

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol so you are saying we cant afford to sign Thompson and TPJ due to the salary cap? Thats bullshit we have room to accomofate at least 1 marquee prop
I’m saying if the Dragons offer Thompson overs to get him, you really think we’re gonna match it? You think he’s loyal enough to take unders? If so, there’s a bridge in Sydney I’d like to sell you.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would be if we can get our hands on Mariota or May..2 guys with a bit of grunt ,both would be cheaper than say Mo F & still only young.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dolphins seriously have about 7 seasoned props on their books.

A cheap option until we go hard for a Mo Fotuaka would be Mark Nicholls on a 2yr deal.
He’s got a good engine, and seems to be getting better with age.

I seriously can’t understand how during Covid (yes Gus was with us) we had to borrow 2 players from the Raiders due to no props for a few games…. Yet here we are a few years later and we’re still crying out for f’ucking go forward props.
He’ll be 83 years old in 2025

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
My bad I didn’t realise that, I do believe he can still grow into a forward potentially even if he doesn’t still think he can be a valuable benchie to give kiks a break or maybe even a 13
I think that's why be bought Salmon

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to any saifitis, big bodies but no bottle

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have an idea.

Let’s turn Oloapu and Okunbor into props.