Opinion Pre Season Training

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, well see how he goes but we can only hope he brings his ball playing this season.
I said it before but if Burton is staying at 5/8 then Preston needs to play outside him. Preston will consistently run a good hard line similar to Cooper and that will force Burton to play straighter and make quicker decisions. Kikau has too much variety in his game for Burton and he can't handle it. We're basically handicapping our two strike players by putting them next too each other if Burton doesn't make major improvements.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol by watching us train? According to the other guy who went today there was drop balls and passes hitting the grass left right and center. I dont even know how people find the time to go and watch training sessions lol lifes too short

And u dont get the ability to properly ball play unless the forwards can at least get some sort of roll on. That will be our problem yet again as we are still waiting for this to be addressed
Life is short so you spend your time bitching and whinging on social media and AGM'z.

Wow I knew you were a muppet but fcuk me KERMIT you're one of a kind.

Please dont try to converse with me anymore, life is TOO SHORT!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 10m restart rule instead of penalties. Will encourage short line drop outs all the time. Hopefully we aren't effected by it too much.
You lost me, what does that have to do with Sexy?

Plus we got some good jumpers including Critta who can leap over mountains.. :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol by watching us train? According to the other guy who went today there was drop balls and passes hitting the grass left right and center. I dont even know how people find the time to go and watch training sessions lol lifes too short

And u dont get the ability to properly ball play unless the forwards can at least get some sort of roll on. That will be our problem yet again as we are still waiting for this to be addressed
You ask @KLil his opinion and then insult him?

That is just sad.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Mahoney. Dudes looking fit.
Same same, hopefully a better team will let Mahoney be Mahoney this season.

He looked good in limited minutes this year. He’s a big body. Exactly what we need off the bench. Hopefully he can be this seasons Preston.
Hopefully, he is a completely different beast this year.. very quick for a big guy, very athletic. Great line speed and can pick an intercept.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously?

Are you just playing dumb?
Are you serious??? Yes I asked him a question about training. He respond by telling me that I should attend training. I respond saying lifes too short. Considering 99.9% of our fanbase also dont attend training id say my response isnt unfair in the sligtnest and is def not insulting.

This is exactly what @TheSexDogs was talking about - U lot just turn up in threads and argue for arguments sake

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You lost me, what does that have to do with Sexy?

Plus we got some good jumpers including Critta who can leap over mountains.. :tearsofjoy:
Sexton while at the Titans forced plenty of line drop outs.
So the rule change will mean that opposition will take short line drop outs all the time. Which we would have a 50-50 chance of regaining, potentially negating Sexton's best asset.

Overall im concerned about how this rule change will effect alot of young halves short kicking game when attacking the line.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sexton while at the Titans forced plenty of line drop outs.
So the rule change will mean that opposition will take short line drop outs all the time. Which we would have a 50-50 chance of regaining, potentially negating Sexton's best asset.

Overall im concerned about how this rule change will effect alot of young halves short kicking game when attacking the line.
Ahhh I get ya... Well bad news because Hutcho is probably better at it too. Can you imagine how A.Reynolds feels about it, mixed emotions lol?

Honestly the NRL/Valndys has lost the plot... rewarding teams for fucking up seriously? You watch teams start to explore Union tactics by setting up Union structures for Kicks. Fukn evolving, more like revolving.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said it before but if Burton is staying at 5/8 then Preston needs to play outside him. Preston will consistently run a good hard line similar to Cooper and that will force Burton to play straighter and make quicker decisions. Kikau has too much variety in his game for Burton and he can't handle it. We're basically handicapping our two strike players by putting them next too each other if Burton doesn't make major improvements.
I get what you mean but Presto played the majority of the season next to Burton last year and it didnt factor much tbh. Burton just needs to calm the fcuk down with the ball and read the game better.

Presto is killing it on the right, already striking a combo with Hutch... I think just leave it and hopefully they can sort their shit out on the left.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you serious??? Yes I asked him a question about training. He respond by telling me that I should attend training. I respond saying lifes too short. Considering 99.9% of our fanbase also dont attend training id say my response isnt unfair in the sligtnest and is def not insulting.

This is exactly what @TheSexDogs was talking about - U lot just turn up in threads and argue for arguments sake
You insult others first and then blame someone else for starting an argument.

I feel so sorry for you.