Opinion Pre Season Training

Crashdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Went down to BSG training for about 45mins

Kiks mostly doing sideline runs with Connor ,rfm & Kiraz.
Skelton was training on the L/ side (outside ) xerri,can only assume was there in Jac spot ..JAC was mostly with the rehab group
Taafe was mainly @ FB
Burto L-R passing is not the best..
As someone mention J.T looks to be a massive ball buster
That’s a lot not actually getting their balls busted. I think Sutton is still on light duties too.
I hope we are not allowing a soft c*ck mentality to creep in like last year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s a lot not actually getting their balls busted. I think Sutton is still on light duties too.
I hope we are not allowing a soft c*ck mentality to creep in like last year.
They're injured, what do you want them to do? Do full duties and get more injured like last season?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Went down to BSG training for about 45mins

Kiks mostly doing sideline runs with Connor ,rfm & Kiraz.
Skelton was training on the L/ side (outside ) xerri,can only assume was there in Jac spot ..JAC was mostly with the rehab group
Taafe was mainly @ FB
Burto L-R passing is not the best..
As someone mention J.T looks to be a massive ball buster
Lmao Burton ‘best five-eight at the club’ klan in shambles #HutchoHive

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that Kiks, Kiraz and Fox were injured. What are their injuries?
dk about kiks, but kiraz is still recovering from back injury and think fox has a minor muscular injury

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Video of Crichton scaring rfm in hotel. He loses his towel haha rfm definitely not ready for 2024 lol good to have Crichton at the club

Sorry its Luai lol fucking looks like Rfm

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
AFL players have the wood on NRL for fitness.

It will definitely help
Depends on your definition of “fitness”, AFL players run a marathon every game hence aerobic fitness. But ask them to exert power, leg drive, core and upper body strength repetitively and they have problems, RL players have them covered easily. Very different games, which breeds very different body types and very different training regimes.

Always a Bulldog

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of “fitness”, AFL players run a marathon every game hence aerobic fitness. But ask them to exert power, leg drive, core and upper body strength repetitively and they have problems, RL players have them covered easily. Very different games, which breeds very different body types and very different training regimes.

Always a Bulldog
That is exactly what I said. All aerobic fitness, much less strength work.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
GWS are doing something right. They have gone deep into the finals on multiple occasions unlike the Swans who blow it with a better roster.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
GWS are doing something right. They have gone deep into the finals on multiple occasions unlike the Swans who blow it with a better roster.
GWS should've won a couple of titles the past decade. They were given players galore & kept underperforming.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GWS have been given every opportunity to succeed … how much more assistance do they need to show actual success

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I know this has been done to death, can someone tell me what times the dogs train?