• Storm 1-12

• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Strong enough looking team. It will be good to see how Xerri, Hutch, Hughes and some of the youngsters go. I'm sure the 2nd half will be mainly the Reserves playing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
now I have to reactivate my kayo account.....
Yeah it's a bloody shame Murdoch/Fox has the sole rights to our games, seeing as Gus can't shame Ch9 into more TV games for us lol...we will earn the right some day lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Iv seen Samrani play a few times and involved in a few opposed session - yet to see him in either not spend a fair bit of time with trainers getting treatments - some game injuries are just a case of getting up anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Iv seen Samrani play a few times and involved in a few opposed session - yet to see him in either not spend a fair bit of time with trainers getting treatments - some game injuries are just a case of getting up anyway.
Has he been playing centre or backrow?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has he been playing centre or backrow?
Centre - imho he will be better suited to edge forward - in his defence he has played very little footy over the last two years - i may be being too harsh re being in the hands of trainers

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone- please give some info on player 25, Luke Smith, position, potential, etc.
backrow lock in flegg - a worker - was surprised to see him continuing to train with fg squad after Christmas

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
That is a weird doggies jersey

View attachment 102212
Can someone- please give some info on player 25, Luke Smith, position, potential, etc.
Really good, plays backrow and was in the flegg grand final side. Looks to have put on a fair bit of size. We have plenty of stocks coming through as edge forwards, Harry Hayes is a gun too, Joran Samrani looks to have grown into an edge forward too. If we were to turn one into a middle may be him as Hayes came through more as a centre and has great hands.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Probs as we brought in so many backs blocking his path to FG. Hopefully once footy starts he gets into his work.
Yeah true bro. I know he can cover wing, centre and 2nd row. I wish they turn him into a prop.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interested in how Hayes & Kautoga goes with their opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.