Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Players missing:

Curran, BBO and JAC - all stars

Critta & Kikau - rested. They’ll be in the 17.

Tracey (recovering)
Kiraz (overcoming injury?)
Sutton (as above)
Patolo (as above)
Edwards (no idea)
Perham (left right out?)

edit: No Turpin or Mann either. Possibly means CC expect them to be in the 17?
Likely most of these guys appear in the second trial - they’ve done the same in previous years where some guys don’t play the first trial but do the second - likely allowing extra recovery time for any niggles etc.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
does anyone know what’s wrong with Harrison Edward’s?
Seems to be a few missing.
Either being rested or not 100%
Likely most of these guys appear in the second trial - they’ve done the same in previous years where some guys don’t play the first trial but do the second - likely allowing extra recovery time for any niggles etc.
Gives a chance to look at some of the younger/Cup guys at this level.
And for them to get a little taste of first grade.
You'd expect Edwards and Mann to have a good hit out next trial.
It could mean they have actually over-performed in the off season.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like ur mail was spot on @Polly Power gus did name him at halfback
Assume you’re happy about Gus being given selection duties Flipper given you were whinging he was being paid too much, so the club is now getting better bang for buck? Since Gould does everything what do Ciraldo and Sharp do? Maybe that’s one of many hard hitting questions you’ll be asking at the AGM on Sunday? I’m looking forward to you confronting club leadership (you know, those who were going to be replaced in the election bloodbath) with all your grievances - should make for great entertainment :tearsofjoy:.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is this a sign kautoga is the next man up for the second row? or are they just giving him a run to see how he handles it?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this a sign kautoga is the next man up for the second row? or are they just giving him a run to see how he handles it?
I was thinking he might have been a middle option off the bench at some point, he is big enough

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I was thinking he might have been a middle option off the bench at some point, he is big enough
When he came across from the Tigs he fell over for a few tries as a second rower, however I think he looks better as a prop, seemed to get involved a lot more.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Seeing this and cup trial we are just crying out for props at all levels (down to ball), come on Gus get some across, been way to quiet on the recruitment front.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder JAC is looking yoked. He was just on Naan news saying he’s going great, after the dramas he was involved in last year. He said it was a blessing in disguise and he’s better for it. He on an all meat diet. He’s primed to have a much better season.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When he came across from the Tigs he fell over for a few tries as a second rower, however I think he looks better as a prop, seemed to get involved a lot more.
100%, when he was playing for Fiji,he played edge and looked like he was waiting for an invitation to join the game

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Max is performing WELL for her?
He certainly had plenty of energy built up :-).
Let’s hope he saves a little energy for game day.
Better not start looking flat and sluggish we’ll go straight to the source of the problem.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t usually read to much into these trials but considering our position the last several years I’m expecting a few to really step up and be noticed.
Our new players should be in that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.