OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need a bit more speed out of Hutchinson. He can make a break, but is caught almost immediately.

If Taaffe had a bit more bulk, I'd put him at half. As it is, Taaffe would be monstered by the forwards.
Some of Hutch's passes go awry as well and him being slow, so Taafe an option down the track.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's the work Mahony does that we don't see that earned him the points.

Gus once said that he likes players whose real work is not seen, because they don't draw attention to themselves; they just work hard and bring out the best in everyone else.
Yeah I thought that was Mahoneys best game as a Bulldog. After watching the replay for the second time, he was tireless in defence in the middle with plenty of line speed, his kicking was great and he led the charge downfield, set up a try and was strong for the entire 80 mins

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I thought that was Mahoneys best game as a Bulldog. After watching the replay for the second time, he was tireless in defence in the middle with plenty of line speed, his kicking was great and he led the charge downfield, set up a try and was strong for the entire 80 mins
Started running straight and the forwards followed for advantage line passes. He looked much more like his Parra form.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He seemed ok.But any word on Kikau's elbow?Fingers crossed he fine for Friday.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Atkins said that Burton knocked the ball on even though replays showed it was a 2 on 1 strip.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately with my back flaring up couldn't watch the game with you guys, but did this morning, much better in attack better lines. Thought Taffe was a LOT better this week.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked the stats and a few stand out.

- 9 to 3 penalty count against us (we did get 3 restarts though)

- Errors were similar. They made 12. We made 10.

- 8 line breaks to 1.

We really should have won by 50

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just checked the stats and a few stand out.

- 9 to 3 penalty count against us (we did get 3 restarts though)

- Errors were similar. They made 12. We made 10.

- 8 line breaks to 1.

We really should have won by 50
Add in the disallowed tries and Taafe butchering one try it’s 50 lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched Kiraz highlights from our last game. I am confident Critta is making a huge influence on his game. The Titans game he absolutely killed it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched Kiraz highlights from our last game. I am confident Critta is making a huge influence on his game. The Titans game he absolutely killed it.
I think kiks is having a big impact on him to.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe 50-6 with the Brimson / Foran debacle.

Although I reckon Foran was offside from the kick ..
Foran was a good yard offside. Nothing said, be interesting had Brimson gone over if be pulled back.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to watching NRL360 tonight with no slander which instead will go to Souffs
Souffs got another hiding on show, good to watch for a change. Can’t believe they had Dom Young all but signed, then coaching staff pulled the pin. Big mistake, he’s a freak

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souffs got another hiding on show, good to watch for a change. Can’t believe they had Dom Young all but signed, then coaching staff pulled the pin. Big mistake, he’s a freak
but do they really need another winger? Tbh they need des, or some hard arse coach that isn’t scared of latrell or Cody. Those two are brilliant players but if the press is to be believed (big if, btw), they are a bad influence on the locker room