OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It would be nice to see Taafe actually break 1 tackle. The man gets pinched by the first defender every single kick return. Tracey or Critta would already have the odd line break if they were at FB.
Same as Hutchinson, too slow to break the line, although Sexy would've sneaked through for a try or 2.
I hope Ciraldo sees that we have some handy backups in each position with more speed! Salmon included( also too slow)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Xerri defence yesterday was pretty poor. He looks really good in attack. Critta is the best defensive centre in the game and Kiraz had his strongest game ever at centre. My only change would be fox for tracey and tracey for taafe

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Xerri defence yesterday was pretty poor. He looks really good in attack. Critta is the best defensive centre in the game and Kiraz had his strongest game ever at centre. My only change would be fox for tracey and tracey for taafe
I agree. Very logical.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey to fullback only change CC has to make at this stage.
THIS!! If Fox isn’t fit, don’t know who plays wing but Tracey has to get a chance at FB!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that Taffee has got a try an will gain a lot from yesterday’s game, he needs to stay there now.. the game against the bunnies will be a good test for him too, I say leave as is for now… I also dont have a problem with Tracey to FB. But have to let the boys gel and trust one another, team work is very important and they had that yesterday!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many positional changes? Rabbits will bomb all day and that's why Tracey to F/B.
Taafe to H/B.
Fox back on his wing.
Wilson on the other wing.

Only way CC can have all his favs in the team.
I think so. I agree with you Tracey to FB and Fox back on the wing. The halves did a good job yesterday so I'd stick with them for now and hope they keep building their combinations. I really liked how they played on the same side at times and created many chances. Caching staff should be commended for that.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing surer than Rabbits targetting him and totally knowing his flaws (and attributes). Picking the right players for different opposition should see Tracey come in as our fullback.
Hope your right Wendog

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, simples
I tend to agree mate Tracey seems to just edge him out.
Anyway it’s not the only selection problem for CC as players come back from injuries and general improvement through the lower grades.
We need to really win on Friday a must against an under performing team.
They are there for the taking.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Flanno fans have gone a bit quiet lol
Ciraldo - Young modern day coach who knows what a winning club looks like from Harold Matthews all the way to FG. Considered a modern day defensive technician subject to players willing to buy into his plan and training methods. Tipped to have a big future in coaching.

Flanagan - experienced coach but hasn’t coached FG in a long time. Premiership winning coach but used peptides to gain an advantage. Unfortunately doesn’t come alone, you sign him up then you have to sign his son as well.

Not hard to work out which coach you’d want at your club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ciraldo - Young modern day coach who knows what a winning club looks like from Harold Matthews all the way to FG. Considered a modern day defensive technician subject to players willing to buy into his plan and training methods. Tipped to have a big future in coaching.

Flanagan - experienced coach but hasn’t coached FG in a long time. Premiership winning coach but used peptides to gain an advantage. Unfortunately doesn’t come alone, you sign him up then you have to sign his son as well.

Not hard to work out which coach you’d want at your club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even though the only person who seemed to be saying Flanagan was a candidate for the Bulldogs job was Flanagan, we definitely dodged a bullet there.
Ciraldo is going to be the game's No1 coach as soon as he gets some finals experience as coach (rather than assistant).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even though the only person who seemed to be saying Flanagan was a candidate for the Bulldogs job was Flanagan, we definitely dodged a bullet there.
Ciraldo is going to be the game's No1 coach as soon as he gets some finals experience as coach (rather than assistant).
Remember he was basically begging for the job lol

That probably turned off Gus like it turned us off.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday was very impressive for a couple of reasons. We overcame a shaky start once we got to 6-0 we didn't let the game go. There wasn't a late consolation try. Our attack with confidence began to get more direct rather than drifting sideways. When teams play straight they play better.

Druissi is keeping a lid on things as Chairman this is good. Ciraldo was very measured post game this was very good. I remember when we beat Roosters in 2022 they went on virtual lap of honours and parades forgetting the next two games ahead of them. Barrett was gone after those 2 games despite being told he's here for another 10 years. We really need to string 3-4 games together and Ciraldo was very measured saying we are still 1 from 3. I did like that.

We need to beat and demolish the sides we will finish above like yesterday and also next week. We need to knock off a few big scalps to push for the 8.

Souths are in absolute on and off field turmoil. They're in absolute denial about their issues blaming it on Triple M. Attempting to bring back Bennett puts a band aid on the issues adds to them as the next coach still has Mitchell to deal with. They're more than a decade from recovering from the mess Mitchell has put them in.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tracey to full back taffe needs to stay off addo
Carr back to wing Kiraz I like what he is doing