OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
depends if he gets suspended first for the dangerous throw
Like JAC being out this might also be a blessing in disguise.

1. we will get more yardage from the back five

2. we should have less errors - (cold drops of the football)

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer is Hutch at 5/8th and Sexton at halfback with Taaffe at FB and Burton at centre.

This needs 6 weeks so we can win 4 games and everyone agrees its the way forward.
Anyone but burton in halves. His kicking game is pathetic

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a good first half.. couldn't bear leaving the structures in the second half when he just needed to run the effin ball after our right side attack collapse.
Thing that annoyed me more was, we had set after set 10m out. He was no where to be seen, like u said bar the left side sweep play. I get we are finally utilising the play, like all teams. Yet he needed the ball more than once a set in such position. Just frustrating because our set up play isn’t that good, that we can just wait for that tackle

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no doubt we are missing a HB who can read the game.. The right player steering us around today would have had us pile on the points.
would like to see sexton given a chance in the upcoming games

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 105169

if Hutchinson had actually passed it to Taaffe instead of taking the hit up we would of scored in the corner
Ive lost my patience with this guy, bombed a pass to put Tracey in to make it 18-10 then we make a break up the middle and instead of going wide to score, he dummies and takes a hit up. Apparently hes in here for defence? His poor D cost us the first try.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ive lost my patience with this guy, bombed a pass to put Tracey in to make it 18-10 then we make a break up the middle and instead of going wide to score, he dummies and takes a hit up. Apparently hes in here for defence? His poor D cost us the first try.
Never seen a 7 take so many 5th tackle hitups and die with it in hand. He thinks he's still forward bench reserve for Rorters with 5 mins to go and them up by 20.