OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't mind idea of just having one official in the bunker for all 8 games. At least there would be some consistency in terms of interpretation.
It's a brilliant idea and will save Vlad some money too lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man it sucks already knowing a week ahead we will get pumped next weekend.

Zero attack vs a contender coming off an embarrassing loss.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thing that annoyed me more was, we had set after set 10m out. He was no where to be seen, like u said bar the left side sweep play. I get we are finally utilising the play, like all teams. Yet he needed the ball more than once a set in such position. Just frustrating because our set up play isn’t that good, that we can just wait for that tackle
There is no doubt the players are struggling to get their heads around the systems... Under fatigue, halves who aren't directive enough... Its painful to watch.

You would believe they would be getting drilled next week attacking within the red zone... Hopefully add a couple of strings to that useless bow.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fat fuck "winning" a penalty for being touched changed the game IMO
Thats on Reed. Really dumb to go anywhere near Trell as he kicked it knowing 100% Sutton would be jumping on any opportunity to penalise us.

Be really interesting to now get CC's opinion on how differently the 2 teams he has coached are reffed...be an eye opener I reckon.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we can match them just need to limit there backline and we should be fine
Too mobile and strong and have organising, ask questions halves.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats on Reed. Really dumb to go anywhere near Trell as he kicked it knowing 100% Sutton would be jumping on any opportunity to penalise us.

Be really interesting to now get CC's opinion on how differently the 2 teams he has coached are reffed...by an eye opener I reckon.
That was all Reed, Latrell didn’t even complain from what I saw. Dumbest play of the game

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutch was so bad literally had Tolman flashbacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For once there is no need to hate of taaffe, he was the least of our problems today - he put in hard.
The problem with our squad is there are so many players who are not our long term solutions but we have nobody better right now. Taffe may fall into that category.
despite his try assist, you need a bit more from your fullback, especially backing up breaks and creating a bit more. Add to that he gets pulverised every kick return, has an error in him and isn’t exactly positionally perfect….. he’s a squad player at most other clubs.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no doubt the players are struggling to get their heads around the systems... Under fatigue, halves who aren't directive enough... Its painful to watch.

You would believe they would be getting drilled next week attacking within the red zone... Hopefully add a couple of strings to that useless bow.
We crying out for a strong voice. I can’t see it in this playing group. I feel all our eggs, pun intended- are with woods.