OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters didn’t like it when fatty done it to Manu and now Robinson can’t handle young was marched even Cronk who’s on their halves staff said young had to go
Please tell me robbo was bleating, I haven't seen ot

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just knew that when we almost gave up a huge lead to the 12 and then 11 Poosters that there’d still be doom and gloom on here, but my god, it’s way worse than I expected. Fucking pathetic, toxic shit from so called fans?
Some of you should hang your heads in shame.

Sure we had the numerical advantage, but just like every other time we lose a back to HIA early in the game, we can’t handle it. Sure we should do better, but having to move a forward or half to centre fucks us every time. This time Ciro could shift Burton as Sexton was activated, but we then lost his kicking game. We weren’t turning them around into their 20 and they just rolled on. How tr was that Manu try awareded I don’t know.

Anyway, it’s all irrelevant. We played some fantastic footy and then put the cue in the rack. It’s a lesson but at least we got the 2 points as well. It’s not like we had nothing go against us either, losing our fb (who has been on fire lately) and Edwards. I mainly came on here to check if there’s any news on his condition actually, as it was a worrying injury.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best coaches in press conferences are Bennett and Stuart they’re pure entertainment regardless of the game. Marshall is starting to show something at the pressers he destroyed Brent Read on Monday. But Robinson is always funny when just one call goes against them. Watching him bitch and moan is entertaining. He also falls into the trap of trying to be the smartest person in the room where Bennett says so much without saying a word Robinson tries to be a professor. He’s a classic in defeat.
He is the biggest princess in the coaches box.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton had an assist, a line break assist, and 2 (I think) tries at 6 while it was 13 on 13. Why the hell are people ripping Burton for his performance tonight?!
He’s not been great in a shit side, but I thought he was good first half tonight - his heads up play isolating Kikau on Dom Young a case in point.
we looked worse when he went wider and we had to repeatedly go to Hutchison as a 5th tackle option. He’s not a marquee 5/8 (yet), but fuck me sone people on here will willfully ignore the game to find moments to support their narrative.
We looked worse for a whole lot of reasons in the 2nd half.

And I've not once said that Burton is not a 5/8, so I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What sublime vision and game awareness he has. He's such a hog.
He’s either a hog or scared to fuck up going wide, although he’s set up a couple of tries like that. It’s weird, but all I know is we had some opportunities down our right side that he put a stop to.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters didn’t like it when fatty done it to Manu and now Robinson can’t handle young was marched even Cronk who’s on their halves staff said young had to go
Your alter ego 04Dreaming is conspicuously absent . . . Consolidation due to the global crunch ? Or just morphed due to lack of relevance ? Where is that wank sock when we win ?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can bet your last dollar that when we win our next GF there will be some cahunt on here saying we should have won it by 30
Yeah but when do win our next GF it's going to be because we have a great 7 and middles and not because we have a gun center, which was my initial point.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Some on here saying the ref got the rooters back in it…. Get your hand off it!
They were down Tedesco & Walker and Young was sent off plus Radley was binned!!
there is no way a ref could get them back in the match if he tried, it just shows how shit we are

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ciros selections have been spot on tbh he’s the right man for the job I’ll back him all day
Honestly not his fault the boys line speed fell off the cliff.

His HT speech was all about maintaining the Iine speed.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some on here saying the ref got the rioters back in it…. Get your hand off it!
They were down Tedesco & Walker and Young was sent off plus Radley was binned!!
there is no way a ref could get them back in the match if he tried, it just shows how shit we are*
*were, in the second half.

The second half does not make us permanently awful, just as much as the first half doesn't make us permanently divine.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tend to think it’s not a big miss on May. If Hughes keeps improving i think we will be fine With the kids coming as well.
Barely noticed May tonight. Was curious why Patolo only got a measly 12 minutes. Hmm I don’t know Ciro, but it seems to have helped Hughes. Managing Patolo’s load I guess, because he’s only got a few games under his belt in a long time.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the last 5 minutes we are in possession 30 out leading by 4 and Kiraz has a brain explosion and passes the ball in a tackle and it was a shit pass at that. Thankfully it didn't go wrong, but if that isn't single digit IQ play I don't know what is.
Kiraz did some real dogshit plays in that second half.

The worst was going up for that nothing kick towards the sideline, which resulted in the Roosters try and started the comeback.

Thay pass was his second bit of stupidity.

Hope coach grills him for those.