Our forwards are mush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could of won that but just handed the ball over.
Wasn't too bad considering we had a few rookies.
Bit of a question mark on fitness, reminded me of the Parra game where they lifted in the last ten.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude seriously? Cowboys squad not better than ours? I would suck the clover flavoured jizz out of paul green's leprechaun cock to have half of their squad.
They're playing better than us at the minute for sure but i dont think their squad is that far ahead of us on paper. I'd take bmoz, perret, rona, jmoz, hopoate over coote, feldt, winterstein, oneill, linnet and our pack and bench is just as good. The only players im that jealous about in their team is thurston, granville and taumalolo

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Same thing happens when we are at full strength, we dont make metres 2nd half, dunno if we run out of petrol or what it is, would like to know metres first half vs 2nd for our season
problem is we often take an early lead then the refs spend majority of the game giving the other team a more lenient 10 metres and faster play the balls which eventually takes a toll and our players end up both physically and mentally fatigued. lol there I said it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They're playing better than us at the minute for sure but i dont think their squad is that far ahead of us on paper. I'd take bmoz, perret, rona, jmoz, hopoate over coote, feldt, winterstein, oneill, linnet and our pack and bench is just as good. The only players im that jealous about in their team is thurston, granville and taumalolo
I stopped reading at "over Coote" lol.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped reading at "over Coote" lol.
Im fine to admit as a side they play better structured football than us but i just dont buy into everyone hyping up players like coote to be superstars when thurstons ball playing makes them look a lot better. You can't honestly tell me you rate players like linnet and oneill that highly? they'd look average at other clubs

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is Donny Singe the blame for the fitness? Or is it just poor bench rotation? Singe had big wraps on him before he came over.

Status
Not open for further replies.