News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6D chess move theory…

What if Gus signed Tracey, to send to the Wahs for AFB? Tracey isn’t actually injured, just been put on ice because he’s a bargaining chip. Wahs centres aren’t great, so we secure Tracey with his and Warrior knowledge that it will be to send him to NZ for AFB. Genius!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Really is that what you think or you having a dig at bulldogs supporters?
I know south supporters don’t like us so it makes scenes what you’re saying.
I know what you’re doing.
Zionist tactics
Shame on you dawg
South’s supporters are fairly blue collar but humble
They know what it is like to have nothing. No succes. No club. They are rags to b*tches
Doggs supporters are aggressive. Put down other clubs at every opportunity. Are generally ‘doggs fans first but not footy fans’ and wish bad upon other teams. Turn on players at first opportunity. Praise them when doing well but kick to curb in hard times. Haven’t accepted and still in denial we aren’t the power we used to be. And it’s hard to swallow.

Ami right?
If not, say WALLAH I’m wrong Uleh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree, I love Tom Deardon as a bloke know his family well, but he's not an organising 7, never has been.
Agree. My favourite 6 in the game though, anything that would limit his running game would be disappointing. As much as I'd love him at the Dogs, I hope he stays at Cowboys and learns alot from Maloney's coaching

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't he train? Imagine this is a stupid question but it's hard getting actual news on here after sifting through all the shite
you can’t blame the forum for Gus not giving his clubs fans up to date news. We get left in the dark about everything

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6D chess move theory…

What if Gus signed Tracey, to send to the Wahs for AFB? Tracey isn’t actually injured, just been put on ice because he’s a bargaining chip. Wahs centres aren’t great, so we secure Tracey with his and Warrior knowledge that it will be to send him to NZ for AFB. Genius!
If it were the NBA or NFL maybe but not in our little old league haha

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Zero tackle now reporting gabrael may not be included in the deal
Journalism is sh!thouse nowadays - Riccio was quoted as saying Moylan and Tracey frees up $500k combined as early as yesterday….today he’s writing 750k… must have a dart board of bullsh!t, wherever it lands goes to print

Attachments

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Journalism is sh!thouse nowadays - Riccio was quoted as saying Moylan and Tracey frees up $500k combined as early as yesterday….today he’s writing 750k… must have a dart board of bullsh!t, wherever it lands goes to print
No I think it still adds up if I remember correctly. He said they're on a combined 750k and that them leaving frees up about 500k. I assume he's factoring in Gabriels contract and other details like what the Sharks owe them. Just a guess.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they all love to parrot that they have people blocked but they always reply to them? Hmmmm
So if I reply to this, will dip shit, and you think I'm replying to him as well because you quoted him and he liked your post?
1701333202016.png
EDIT - clarification

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you wouldn’t have lasted a day on a forum 15 years ago
When you were a Mod?

Perhaps you took my query out of context as well? ; )
If I took it as a serious matter, I would have contemplated reporting it, not posted about it : )