Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Off a knock on zero, off a knock back 1st tackle.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis standing up for james and giving it to kent. Love ennis.
Deep down he's still a Bulldog..good to see him standing up for his mate.. Whoo hoo I've made a thousand posts!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club should take a page out of Ennis's book on how to stand up for your club captain

A

Alexander the Great

Ennis is a true friend to jammer. Stood loyal to him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what a retard paul kent is talking about scoring a try on the 7th tackle lol, we were winding down the tackle count wasting tackles in their red zone assuming it was the correct tackle count, if it was one tackle less then we would still be in their red zone in the same place

he is suggesting that if the referee called 1st tackle, then we would produce exactly the same plays (like on the 5th tackle we would just make the same play that we did thinking it is the 4th tackle)

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a retard paul kent is talking about scoring a try on the 7th tackle lol, we were winding down the tackle count wasting tackles in their red zone assuming it was the correct tackle count, if it was one tackle less then we would still be in their red zone in the same place

he is suggesting that if the referee called 1st tackle, then we would produce exactly the same plays (like on the 5th tackle we would just make the same play that we did thinking it is the 4th tackle)
Paul **** is spineless. He has always hated the bulldogs. The minute you apply some acid on him he retracts. Waste of space

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paul **** is spineless. He has always hated the bulldogs. The minute you apply some acid on him he retracts. Waste of space
He didn't even say 1 word about Inglis knocking on the ball and getting a penalty for it.

mick_h1990

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a true mate ennis is big ups for ennis **** I really hate that Ben ikin and that paul Kent nrl they can both take a short walk of a long cliff

Malla

Reaction score
The ref called it a knock on hence why we had the 7 tackles. In hindsight, yes we can see it could be said that Reddy knocked it back, but the point is the ref called it a knock on, hence the 7 tackles.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Paul **** Rash is just one jealous talentless **** who can't do it so he "writes" about it.

He should put on concrete shoes and take a long walk off a short wharf...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus lol @ the cocksucker rolling up his sleeve to show off his chicken wing arms.

I think he is bulldogs_fag in the future.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
F*** I can't stand Greenturd, evil looking shit talking cocksucker.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I cracked up when Paul Kent was saying he watched a rugby game last week and the ref sin binned 3 players from 1 team and none complained. Ben Ikin then goes I haven't watched rugby since Benji last played it. Benji goes we're going there are we? LOL

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Benji said as if or something like that. Anyway, I read this thread and thought I'd watch to form my own opinion. Geez what a mistake. The usual fluffy bs. No real substance and got nowhere with Greenberg.

At least Ennis arced up but it was mostly non-provocative opinions as to not upset their mates. LOl@Ikin saying they pay him and Kent for their opinions. If only everyone stopped watching and then they wouldn't get paid.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The worst is when they were saying at the end of the year it all balances out. No it doesn't. Souths always get help and we don't.
saying it balances out is a blatant call of cheating from the head of the nrl.....by saying this is telling everyone you copped a bad call today and under review we will let the referees square things up next week or the following week.....
theres no balance theres no way things come about by that, what there is is a blatant disregard for continuity and fairness in todays game by the officials on the field

Malla

Reaction score
saying it balances out is a blatant call of cheating from the head of the nrl.....by saying this is telling everyone you copped a bad call today and under review we will let the referees square things up next week or the following week.....
theres no balance theres no way things come about by that, what there is is a blatant disregard for continuity and fairness in todays game by the officials on the field
It reminds me of a couple years ago when the refs said to Ennis on the field that it will 'balance out' by the end of the game - insinuating the same thing.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent is what you would call a sensationalist, never a journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.