NRL 360 heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Might be a good move to avoid watching this, going by ***** blog they are really going to sink the boot in.....

the other part of the blog was bragging about how many hits this has brought the website (he claims that's why the media push it due to interest) so because we are passionate and possibly stupid we click on all these articles bumping their ratings........maybe we should just be like manly supporters and not give two stuffs what people think and not click on their crap

N

Natboy

Thanks for the heads up mate. I stopped watching it last year though because he's a tosser

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If everyone stops watching that show or buying their shitty paper, then they will just disappear..

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been saying this for years.

Please, stop feeding the trolls!!!

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Might be a good move to avoid watching this, going by ***** blog they are really going to sink the boot in.....

the other part of the blog was bragging about how many hits this has brought the website (he claims that's why the media push it due to interest) so because we are passionate and possibly stupid we click on all these articles bumping their ratings........maybe we should just be like manly supporters and not give two stuffs what people think and not click on their crap
Is that the show with Ben Ikin and Paul ****?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If everyone stops watching that show or buying their shitty paper, then they will just disappear..
Mate sh$t never completely disappears nor does its smell.Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paul Kent actually defended us on twitter. He said Graham should not have been penalized and that he didn't go overboard in talking to the ref.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've stopped watching all shows, the sunday footy show was good until they got that douche from the telegraph and Tim Gilbert is a knob as well so its hard to watch any of them anymore.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul Kent actually defended us on twitter. He said Graham should not have been penalized and that he didn't go overboard in talking to the ref.
didnt he change his mind afterwards? Might of been someone else

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - If thats the case then i like him this week ;)

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim Gilbert should be ****ing ashamed of himself the way he was carrying on about the bottles on nine news after the game finished.

These ****ing Journo's make me sick. The modern media is a blight on our species.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got involved in that blog and let him know that he is a goose. To his credit they published it. But yea he kept saying remarks like "tune in to 360 tonight to see that bulldogs got their fair share of lucky calls". I'm predicting another one sided jizz dribble fest of everything anti dogs

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim Gilbert should be ****ing ashamed of himself the way he was carrying on about the bottles on nine news after the game finished.

These ****ing Journo's make me sick. The modern media is a blight on our species.
From his reporting you would think he was a foreign correspondent in Iraq or something...#wannabejourno

A

Alexander the Great

Thats the only reason why i will watch it. Because if he changes his views tonight in going to give him a nice mouthful on twitter.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
greenberg is going to be there so its going to be like a north korean journalist interviewing kim jong un

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah tim gilbert

"there was a bottle that missed me by....... this much"

the only reason it missed him by that much was because he probably saw the bottle and ran towards it to get hit for his report but because he is too fat he didnt make it in time, he just missed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I must be tired. I actually read that as "Not give two souths"

trailie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rothfield back flipped. Surprised Kent stuck up for us, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.