News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course not.. Doesn't mean we'll sign Moses though. There's always a game within a game with Gus. Like meeting up with Hunt to drive his price up. Maybe if there has been interest, his intent is to do the same with Moses so Parra pay more. I seriously doubt he has any genuine interest in Moses at the price he's seeking.
the truth is Dvoice is only Gus knows what is happening...he has not come out and said we have not made Moses an offer or provided any indication of what is happening....im sure that just because we supposedly haven't made him an offer it doesnt means things arent or wont be happening...when and if Moses is ready to talk Turkey we will then make him an offer....

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willie Mason said we haven't offered him a fucking cent
yes and Willie Mason may be correct...doesnt mean the dogs wont offer him a contract...and i doubt Mason knows shit about what is happening with contract negotiations

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different people both at, or close to the club would help with negotiations.

Just look at Ciraldo for example. The Laundy's did the talking, setup the deal, and Dogs signed the bottom line.

Same could be happening with Moses.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had a bo-beep on the Eels Forum, I know that's normally 10 in the bin, but just to get an indication on what they think or know about Mitch Moses.

Some are hopeful he stays loyal to the Eels, while others don't believe he's worth $1M, some do feel he is. So, there's mixed feelings but the big thing I took away from it was there being no mention of the Bulldogs more the Tigers if he were to leave.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wont go to tigers he left on bad terms with them and they ready pulled the pin its out of the dogs and eels and this is where the laundys step in i think something bigs about to happend with dogs its either crichton or moses

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wont go to tigers he left on bad terms with them and they ready pulled the pin its out of the dogs and eels and this is where the laundys step in i think something bigs about to happend with dogs its either crichton or moses
I'd be having money on Chrichton coming to us before Moses IMO.

Chrichton isn't going to cost anywhere near as much as Moses and he wants to play FB plus you only have to look how many of the Penrifff players have made the move to Belmore including Gus and Ciraldo.

Moses has no history or affiliation with us at all and we already have Burton as 5/8 and not sure that would be a good mix. Don't get me wrong they're both outstanding players but they both play a similar style of running the ball and kicking in general play.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i know but moses is a halfback and thats wat we need either way something happening at belmore and it will come out soon it has to

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just had a bo-beep on the Eels Forum, I know that's normally 10 in the bin, but just to get an indication on what they think or know about Mitch Moses.

Some are hopeful he stays loyal to the Eels, while others don't believe he's worth $1M, some do feel he is. So, there's mixed feelings but the big thing I took away from it was there being no mention of the Bulldogs more the Tigers if he were to leave.
be careful looking on that forum, could catch an std or somethin

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've only got to wait another 6 or so weeks for the inevitable announcement, and for the umpteenth time, in the media.

"THIS IS OUR YEAR" OR "IT'S THE YEAR OF THE EELS". :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

We hear it year after year and every year for 37 years Eels fans face disappointment and despair.

They may very well make the 8 but doubt they finish top 4. Would be very happy if we met them in the Finals.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% ... Probably the best Moses post yet.
Not sure about the succulent Chinese meal, but seriously...if he wants to win a premiership?...Didn't the Eels make last years GF? Sure they were flogged on the day by a Penruff team that would of flogged everyone, but seriously how many years away from the big dance are we? We need a Half, FB, 2 props and to be able to turn one of our juniors into a gun centre before that's conceivable.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about the succulent Chinese meal, but seriously...if he wants to win a premiership?...Didn't the Eels make last years GF? Sure they were flogged on the day by a Penruff team that would of flogged everyone, but seriously how many years away from the big dance are we? We need a Half, FB, 2 props and to be able to turn one of our juniors into a gun centre before that's conceivable.

Eels were extremely lucky to make the GF last year.

Cowboys were absolutely robbed against the Eels and would've put up a much better performance than the Eels did as they at least have won a comp in recent years. Not saying they would've beaten Panfffers but would've been a more competitive GF if they hadn't been robbed in their Major preliminary final.

how many years away from the big dance are we? 2 to 3 IMO.

Our team is looking, a hell of lot better than it ever has over the last 10 or more years. Still a few more pieces of the puzzle to go but with 12 players off contract at the end of this season and a few more big-name signings we are looking, a far better chance than the Eels of winning in a comp who are losing a few big-name players and are replacing Mahoney with Hodgson who is 7 or more years older and coming back from a long-term injury.

While ever Brad Arthur is their coach, they will not be winning a premiership.