Not Des Hasler's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
As the title... Non of this is the fault of Des Hasler!

Everyone knew he is a stubborn guy, he doesn't change anything and he back end deals!

Everything that is happening and that has happened this season is Ray Dib's fault, the buck stops with him!

As a voting member I've decided I don't care anymore who will go up against the current board they will get my vote (I've never bothered voting before)...

I've tried to stay positive this whole time but Fuck that now... The **** (Ray Dib) has to go!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Everyone knew he is a stubborn guy, he doesn't change anything and he back end deals!

Everything that is happening and that has happened this season is Ray Dib's fault, the buck stops with him!

As a voting member I've decided I don't care anymore who will go up against the current board they will get my vote (I've never bothered voting before)...

I've tried to stay positive this whole time but Fuck that now... The **** (Ray Dib) has to go!
Did you just use the word ****?????........WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both are at fault.

This is Des's squad, he let go of good players with speed and ability and has left us with all the powder puffs (but for a few), players don't know how to off load but for RFM and we are prob the slowest team in the comp.

We got no halves, a snail for a fullback, no kicking game, powder puff props, a lock that doesn't offload, a center that can't defend, a center playing half back, Kasiano can't last more than 5 minutes on the field and to top this flock of miseries were over the Salary Cap due to Des Haslers back end deals mainly on our over priced forwards!!

Des has created a failed culture at the club, Mortimer was so on the money and they didn't want to listen to him.

Players are putting in pathetic performances week in week out and there is no accountability for it and our board have sat back and let this happen even with 95% of the fan base up in arms.

I think we all know, until we get a board with some balls that know football, our once great club will continue to be dragged through this crap and it's just heartbreaking

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw in pie eater cleal. He rught royally fkd us up the date with his shit talent scouting

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
It's the fault of the guy who hires!

With my business if I hire a dud and keep him in the position and my business suffers, who is at fault? Not the dud, it's my fault!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

How much responsibility goes to Des with managing the salary cap and structure of player payments?
I'm sure he makes decisions on what players he wants (yes he's fucked the club over with some of those decisions T-Rex etc etc)

But the actual payment structure of player contracts and the so call back ended deals. Does Des get out the calculator and do that?
Or is it the CEO and front office staff when the negiotiate with the players manager?

Is it true that the wheels fell off after round 20 last season because the club realised they were in deep shit with their player payments, that Castle told Did who told Des who told the players who dropped their bundle because of the uncertainty that brings?

That this fucking awful season was always on the cards because Castle, Dib & Des can't add and subtract.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the fault of the guy who hires!

With my business if I hire a dud and keep him in the position and my business suffers, who is at fault? Not the dud, it's my fault!
You can use that same argument on Des for building this roster and team selection. Hypothetically if Dib doesn't get re elected but Des stays on as coach and doesn't change any of his methods I couldn't see there being anything difference in on-field performance.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
You can use that same argument on Des for building this roster and team selection. Hypothetically if Dib doesn't get re elected but Des stays on as coach and doesn't change any of his methods I couldn't see there being anything difference in on-field performance.
That's just stupid!

IF DIB doesn't get re-elected Hasler is gone, the new board will use that platform to be elected!

Who gave Hasler all the powers? It was Dib! However you look at it Dib is at fault and has to fall on his sword!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are you sure that by replacing Dib with Dunn, our club will once again be successful on the field, their are many who believe that Dunn's previous record has not been very successful.
Looking outside in, my take is that Dib and probably the board gave Des far too much power because he had been so successful at Manly, we were over the moon when Des was appointed.
The club President has to delegate and Dib has done just that. However Dib and the whole board have to take some responsibility for the damage Des has done to our club. Des's back ended deals have won Manly two comps, but at our club his back ended deals have insured us two spoons 18 @ 19.
The only good thing about our club at present is what appears to be a united board which is what we need to turn things around, it is very likely that a new board will turn our club into one like Parra of years gone by, you will never turn things around with a divided rabble of a board.
WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHO WE VOTE IN AT THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whoever was responsible for signing and offloading the squad since 2012 is directly responsible.
Dib is a puppet
Or the church of scientology?
They are all in denial of the absolute obvious. Des even admitted that some of the play last night was not of first grade standard.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so I ask you when does it become Des's fault?

FMD

he is on best salaries as a coach, complete control over our recruitment, retention, training, diet, attack , defence for last 5 years

and after 5 years of his "hard work" and our hard money for his every increasing wages he has given you Hoppa as your fullback, Frawley and Mbye as you halves, and Liccha as your hooker and a pathetic game plan which is the laughing stock of the comp.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so I ask you when does it become Des's fault?

FMD

he is on best salaries as a coach, complete control over our recruitment, retention, training, diet, attack , defence for last 5 years

and after 5 years of his "hard work" and our hard money for his every increasing wages he has given you Hoppa as your fullback, Frawley and Mbye as you halves, and Liccha as your hooker and a pathetic game plan which is the laughing stock of the comp.
Only if Des admits to it until then there are many factors that can be blamed .

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It feels liberating to use the word
I know how you feel as I use to be the same before Des arrived to our club.
Anyway, as you are now one of us, you get your own coffee mug as being a part of the "**** CLUB".....

images (39).jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we really want to blame someone we should be blaming the bloke that forgot to wear a rubber while 56 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.