No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spencer would have been a blessing right about now lol. I feel a wooden spoon is in the works next year
We need hard workers not 10 min cameo boys... As boring as they are you would be looking at blokes like Tolmans and Jake Trbo's to lead your pack along with tough kids with decent motors.

Set the foundation then paint the walls with some glitter later.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thompson and tevita have done zero in all their time here. We should be happy they are gone. Give someone a go who wants to be here I think and let these overpaid forwards go on their way.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he doesn’t have the fitness to play footy how’s he guna do 12 rounds of boxing..blokes kidding himself
Frankly I think with TPJ it’s a mental / cultural thing. He can’t cope with the expectation & retreats to hide somewhere he is less visible & is accountable only to himself. I’m sure Mundine/SBW will get him boxing fit. Different to NRL fitness. Will quietly plod away on no-name undercards looking for a big payday, then retire. I guess he looks at Gallen’s post footy experience and the small fortune he seemingly made quite easily.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele gone
Thompson gone
Sutton gone
TPJ gone
What front row are we going to field? This is an absolute joke. TPJ could have least left before Haas and Tino resigned. Motherfuckker

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frankly I think with TPJ it’s a mental / cultural thing. He can’t cope with the expectation & retreats to hide somewhere he is less visible & is accountable only to himself. I’m sure Mundine/SBW will get him boxing fit. Different to NRL fitness. Will quietly plod away on no-name undercards looking for a big payday, then retire. I guess he looks at Gallen’s post footy experience and the small fortune he seemingly made quite easily.
It will be a great move for TPJ if he is serious about it and actually goes places... Imagine he actually kills it and gets a world title fight!

But like that flop Crawley insinuated yesterday on 360.. He probably already has a contract lined-up by another club somewhere.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be a great move for TPJ if he is serious about it and actually goes places... Imagine he actually kills it and gets a world title fight!

But like that flop Crawley insinuated yesterday on 360.. He probably already has a contract lined-up by another club somewhere.
My money is on the Dolphins and back under Bennett who does get the best out of players like TPJ