Napoleon syndrome?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was walking from my car to the gym and I noticed a very nice new series BMW M3 competition drove in… gee it looked like a nice car.. it parks and a bloke that would lucky to be 5 foot tall gets out. I sort of chuckled as he would be lucky to be able to reach the pedals lol….

then in the gym there seems to be a high concentration of short blokes trying to pump up their small frame.

I started to think…. Hmmm are these little short blokes trying to compensate for something? To somehow become bigger?

I could t quite put my finger on it and then I noticed on the screen the new movie called napoleon… aha it hit me like a bolt of lightening… it’s napoleon syndrome!

Where are you seeing napoleon syndrome in action? Your boss at work? Your rabid short neighbour? Volkanovski in the ufc? Do you agree that short people are generally more aggressive and always like to compensate in some way to enlarge themself?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't stand short men.
They either want to kiss your ass and be your best friend or they foolishly try picking a fight with you!

Then they cry afterwards when you punch their teeth out!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed the thread your 5'2" stature has been awaiting!
Good thang my ass normal size
Look up taitenda Taibu yo
Best in the keeping business and he 5 foot flat. And he class.
Basically anything below 5ft is short. 5ft and 5ft 1 is shortish but 5’2-4 is normal and anything over 6’2 is actually grotesque and Ho’s don’t want that s*** no more
Mid 5s is sweet spot

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good thang my ass normal size
Look up taitenda Taibu yo
Best in the keeping business and he 5 foot flat. And he class.
Basically anything below 5ft is short. 5ft and 5ft 1 is shortish but 5’2-4 is normal and anything over 6’2 is actually grotesque and Ho’s don’t want that s*** no more
Mid 5s is sweet spot
Are West Pakistanis generally short like yourself?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm trying to work out what syndrome the o.p has.

One that stopped him posting shithouse threads would be good ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't really blame them, if I were short I'd put on as much mass as I could too. Wouldn't act like Napoleon though.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I was walking from my car to the gym and I noticed a very nice new series BMW M3 competition drove in… gee it looked like a nice car.. it parks and a bloke that would lucky to be 5 foot tall gets out. I sort of chuckled as he would be lucky to be able to reach the pedals lol….

then in the gym there seems to be a high concentration of short blokes trying to pump up their small frame.

I started to think…. Hmmm are these little short blokes trying to compensate for something? To somehow become bigger?

I could t quite put my finger on it and then I noticed on the screen the new movie called napoleon… aha it hit me like a bolt of lightening… it’s napoleon syndrome!

Where are you seeing napoleon syndrome in action? Your boss at work? Your rabid short neighbour? Volkanovski in the ufc? Do you agree that short people are generally more aggressive and always like to compensate in some way to enlarge themself?
but you might be the most insecure person ever, worried about a neighbor outdoing you etc

maybe short guys are aggressive because they pissed off at getting mocked by non short people, kind of like how celebrities are surrounded and hounded by paparazzi, then they flip out and the paparazzi can claim they are crazy but they would otherwise be comfortable

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small man syndrome, always trying to act tough to make up for there insecurity

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
many years back I was on the Gold Coast in a nightclub, I was talking to a girl and her friend was talking to some short guy. after about 30 mins, a mate of mine walked over and started chatting to the girl with the short guy. The short guy started to feel like the 3rd wheel, They were jostling over her attention but I could see she favoured my mate who was an honest 6 foot.

The short guys chances were fading away fast when the napoleon in him came out. He absolutely exploded in a rage. He says to my mate, with his eyes teared up, you take my girl, I’ll wait for you outside. He storms out of the nightclub..

The girl laughed at him and my mate and I forgot all about him, enjoyed the night with the two girls. About 2-3 hours later after we all decided to leave the club.. we walk out of the club on orchid avenue and the short guy jumps up and runs over and wants to fight.. he was waiting outside for hours lol.. my mate would have pulverised him, but I said to the bloke if he goes at my mate, I’ll get involved also.. then the bouncers from the night club come over as I knew them.. they said to the short guy, if he has a problem with either me or my mate that he would not get into any night clubs on the gold cost… lol so the short guy had to walk away, no girl, no pride and my mate and I left with the girls..

Another time when the short guy got the short straw? :grinning: He had Napoleon syndrome lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to work out what syndrome the o.p has.

One that stopped him posting shithouse threads would be good ..
maybe some sort of truth syndrome.. but I’m not too different to many on here… if you are talking to a short bloke, you might talk to him like he is an equal but there is a filter happening as inside your saying, “shortarse!” … I tell them to their faces, if they wanna get napoleon on me,, knee them to the head.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
maybe some sort of truth syndrome.. but I’m not too different to many on here… if you are talking to a short bloke, you might talk to him like he is an equal but there is a filter happening as inside your saying, “shortarse!” … I tell them to their faces, if they wanna get napoleon on me,, knee them to the head.
Guys who get too serious with their Napoleon syndrome nominate themselves as a lab rat for an experiment!