Moses Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gone is the Dogs of war. They got man handled tonight by a team not even close to finals contention. Panthers by 20 next week

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before we get rid of Mbye we need to loan him out to Newcastle and watch him kill it just like Ennis is at the Sharks despite looking like a leg- less robot when at our club.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because you're an idiot.
only idiot is you numb nuts
seriously everyone can see that mbye isn't a half at all
he is garbage

I wouldn't even call him Roberts 2.0 as Roberts had more than 1 good game a year for us
he is Roberts 0.5

Bloke doesn't even have the guts to try anything

Other than the Panthers game he has done nothing all year

He is our new Trex

Tell me one good thing he has done in the last 6 weeks?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mybe is the problem!!!
People here saying oh he's playing to the structure the coach has told him.
BUllSHIT.
his kicking game which has always been bad has been diabolical the last two games.
He has created nothing in attack.
Just gone missing completely and making errors like the pass behind on the ground leading to their 2nd try.
It is not all him.
Other players are playing terrible also.
Tolman.
Holland.
14 whatever hus name is.
Lichaa

But seriously when your halfback does nothing you are fucked.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
only idiot is you numb nuts
seriously everyone can see that mbye isn't a half at all
he is garbage

I wouldn't even call him Roberts 2.0 as Roberts had more than 1 good game a year for us
he is Roberts 0.5

Bloke doesn't even have the guts to try anything

Other than the Panthers game he has done nothing all year

He is our new Trex

Tell me one good thing he has done in the last 6 weeks?
He has done nothing yet he still has more tries, try assists, line break assists and forced drop outs than Reynolds. But wait..Reynolds creates more chances aye? Pffft. Reynolds must be less than garbage tbh. Reynolds fans boys are fucking clueless *****, bag Moses yet act like Reynolds plays all over him. Thats a fucking a laugh.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well someone cut their losses.

US..

When you abuse users and you have 14 previous warnings for it... you're in for a bad day.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Because you're an idiot.
Mate no need for comments like this. You get more comments like this then anyone perhaps you should know that they aren't useful nor appropriate. People are entitled to their opinion without name-calling.
We're all here because we love the club and we all feel we need a change in the way we play. Everyone has their ideas on what they think would fix it so let's have a good debate not name calling.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye is a centre or fb, at best a 5/8.... people are also blinded by reynolds passion... he is an impact player at best.... tbh though, i really dont want to judge any back this year, they are not flourishing because our forwards (assisted by the dodgey flat game plan) are getting dominated.... tolman, trex, browne, lichaa and graham have let us down. 2016 is over... we need big changes for 2017.

8. Faualo/l.perret
9. ?
10. ? (Id go for paul vaughn)
11. Jacko
12. Eastwood
13. Graham

14. Kas
15. Klem
16. RFM
17. Faualo/l.perret/ or j.reynolds if we get foran

PS. Id give loyd perret another shot... cant be worse then some of the players we have now

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye is a centre or fb, at best a 5/8.... people are also blinded by reynolds passion... he is an impact player at best.... tbh though, i really dont want to judge any back this year, they are not flourishing because our forwards (assisted by the dodgey flat game plan) are getting dominated.... tolman, trex, browne, lichaa and graham have let us down. 2016 is over... we need big changes for 2017.

8. Faualo/l.perret
9. ?
10. ? (Id go for paul vaughn)
11. Jacko
12. Eastwood
13. Graham

14. Kas
15. Klem
16. RFM
17. Faualo/l.perret/ or j.reynolds if we get foran

PS. Id give loyd perret another shot... cant be worse then some of the players we have now
I like RFM.
However Faualo? He hasn't played well last two games.
Prepated to give the guy time but missing one on one tackles leading to tries and dropping the ball tackle 1, 10 meters from the try line.
If he is in the team on the weekend he needs a much improved performance.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Better judges than I must see something in Fualalo because I haven't seen him offer anything at all in any of the games he's olayed

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I blame the coach for every team selection
I blame the coach for every player performance
I blame the coach for every structure.
I blame the coach for micro managing this team so much they have no instinct anymore.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol people dish out the criticism of Mbye but can we honestly say Reynolds is alot better? apart from his support play they are almost on par.

I don't want to hear about the Reynolds has more passion arguement. Mbye has more talent and potential, which is backed up by his stats.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first change is Hasler. The bloke must go.

If it's true Lolohea & Vaughan are being forced they must be snapped up Pronto!

Matt Gillett still unsigned

Luciano Leilua a done deal?

Considering not much quality is off contract for next year and the current crop we have under contract, I would, only for 2017 go with

Coach: Cleary, Potter, Hagan, Dymock anyone but that Manly fraud

1. Lolohea
2. Bmoz
3. L. Leilua (must lose weight and get fit)
4. Jmoz
5. Hoppa
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Vaughan
11. Gillett
12. Jackson
13. Tolman

14. Kasiano
15. RFM
16. Graham
17. Eastwood

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol people dish out the criticism of Mbye but can we honestly say Reynolds is alot better? apart from his support play they are almost on par.

I don't want to hear about the Reynolds has more passion arguement. Mbye has more talent and potential, which is backed up by his stats.
I think Mybe has a lot to offer but not at halfback.
He is getting paid $700k to play halfback Reynolds is not.
I want to keep both in the team with one playing hooker.
But I'm not sure they can do the 40 to 50 tackles per game.
What do you think the club does about the halfback problem going forward?

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I've said this before, this team is unskilled. It's like watching 5yr olds play. Pass the ball & hope for the best. IMHO it's a combination of coach & players who aren't good enough in the modern game. It's sad that a 130kg prop is the only one who is creative in this team. Our 1 6 7 & 9 are just average first graders at best.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You still completely miss the point. Moses is not the shot caller ffs, it is that simple. His role is not the role of a halfback. How can it possibly be when he is positioned so far wide on the edge. Simple shit mate.
Well he shouldnt have said he was the shot caller then. I'll take him telling me he is the shot caller over a random internet guy saying he isnt. He still doesnt do enough EVEN under these structures. I dont care what anyone says Des does not tell him to kick straight to the FB every single time on the fifth. Even shit house Reynolds finds more space with his awful kicking game than Mbye. Anyway we aint going to agree, you can give him a pass I wont he has been non exsistent in big games.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've said this before, this team is unskilled. It's like watching 5yr olds play. Pass the ball & hope for the best. IMHO it's a combination of coach & players who aren't good enough in the modern game. It's sad that a 130kg prop is the only one who is creative in this team. Our 1 6 7 & 9 are just average first graders at best.
100%.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first change is Hasler. The bloke must go.

If it's true Lolohea & Vaughan are being forced they must be snapped up Pronto!

Matt Gillett still unsigned

Luciano Leilua a done deal?

Considering not much quality is off contract for next year and the current crop we have under contract, I would, only for 2017 go with

Coach: Cleary, Potter, Hagan, Dymock anyone but that Manly fraud

1. Lolohea
2. Bmoz
3. L. Leilua (must lose weight and get fit)
4. Jmoz
5. Hoppa
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Vaughan
11. Gillett
12. Jackson
13. Tolman

14. Kasiano
15. RFM