Moses Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You miss the point tbh. Our players are coached are certain way and play to the structures. If a player is asked to play a certain role then they sure as shit aren't going to do something different come gameday.

Are they asked to play the ball backwards in a semi final too

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye has not kicked on this year but its a bit early to be giving him the knife. I still see potential in him.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Mbye was killing it early in the year and we won games on the back of him. He dropped off the back half of the year and became a passenger. He needs to finds some spark if we are any chance. I think he hasn't got used to week to week nrl but he can definitely be a match winner with the right head space.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye was killing it early in the year and we won games on the back of him. He dropped off the back half of the year and became a passenger. He needs to finds some spark if we are any chance. I think he hasn't got used to week to week nrl but he can definitely be a match winner with the right head space.
That is true.
But he did the same thing last year.
Was playing great and was the new Jonathan Thurston and all the clubs were clamoring for his signature.
Then Hodkinson got injured and he played like a busted. When we needed him the most.

I just think we have to move Mybe out of 7.

Long term? I don't know his best position.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That is true.
Was playing great and was the new Jonathan Thurston and all the clubs were clamoring for his signature.
Then Hodkinson got injured and he played like a busted. When we needed him the most.

Mbye needs more confidence and needs to call the shots on the field. Take a leaf out of JTs book..

Wolfpack

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol sack mybe then after his played 45 orgins 60 test matches 7 golden boots awards 5 dally Ms and wearing a premiership ring on every finger we can turn around in them years to come and say he was one of us like we do with JT so I say sack everyone at HQ before u sack Mbye yeah man JT over gain will be to much pain

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That is true.

He is an attacking centre, nothing more.

Malla

Reaction score
Great potential in him. It doesn't happen overnight tho - gotta give him time. Look at Milford this year - he has been horrible. Took Barba a good 2 years in first grade before he had that 2012 season.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For those of you saying he is a centre, then why the fuck did we pay $800k (money which is usually associated with spine players) for a centre with no rep experience ?

Des has got him in the side has a half - meaning unless he improves drastically we are fucked for a few years.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses Mbye has been signed on a multi-million dollar contract.

He was signed as a Halfback, some say he should be a 5/8, regardless of that, what was the point of signing him on big $$$ if our forwards are our halves and our halves are our centres?

Reaction score
Moses Mbye has been signed on a multi-million dollar contract.

He was signed as a Halfback, some say he should be a 5/8, regardless of that, what was the point of signing him on big $$$ if our forwards are our halves and our halves are our centres?
he could earn those $ playing at fullback

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For those of you saying he is a centre, then why the fuck did we pay $800k (money which is usually associated with spine players) for a centre with no rep experience ?

Des has got him in the side has a half - meaning unless he improves drastically we are fucked for a few years.
You're asking the wrong people brother.

Go ask the Butcher of Belmore.

PS feel free to break his face lol

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Send him to the storm in the 6. Then tell me if your opinion is still the same.
So true!!!. Or let him receive the ball from lichaa (not tolman) at the defensive line after a kasiano quick play the ball.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score

He is on 800k in 4th year mate. Total contract is 2.2 over 4yrs. The entire squad looks fkd in this structure that every team now knows how to destroy. Push up hard on 2nd receiver and our attack falls away..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he does nothing else, Id like to see Mbye run at the line this week

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The first change is Hasler. The bloke must go.

If it's true Lolohea & Vaughan are being forced they must be snapped up Pronto!

Matt Gillett still unsigned

Luciano Leilua a done deal?

Considering not much quality is off contract for next year and the current crop we have under contract, I would, only for 2017 go with

Coach: Cleary, Potter, Hagan, Dymock anyone but that Manly fraud

1. Lolohea
2. Bmoz
3. L. Leilua (must lose weight and get fit)
4. Jmoz
5. Hoppa
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Vaughan
11. Gillett
12. Jackson
13. Tolman

14. Kasiano
15. RFM
16. Graham
17. Eastwood
I would let Hoppa go. To have a supposedly full time professional rugby league player unavailable off and on through the season is a joke and disruptive to team unity and cohesion. What he's brought to the team (especially later in the season) doesn't justify his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.