Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Shaq's shoulder hit Preston in the head, wasn't all head clash.
What happened when Kiraz went in afterwards and there was a little scuffle? I was at the game so I didn’t see what sparked it but I think one of the Mitchell’s probably said something when Preston was on the ground

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What happened when Kiraz went in afterwards and there was a little scuffle? I was at the game so I didn’t see what sparked it but I think one of the Mitchell’s probably said something when Preston was on the ground
I think kiraz is a fan like us and takes things personally. 13 players with the same fire he has inside of him and we’d go along way in the season

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking typical. They can’t be serious, that fat **** is a protected species. Isn’t it funny we all picked what would happen? We also posted here except for dumb dinkum dog saying the refs don’t have an agenda. Wighton hip dropped and Mitchell hit ado carr late

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are the spineless leaders of our club doing about this?

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking typical. They can’t be serious, that fat **** is a protected species. Isn’t it funny we all picked what would happen? We also posted here except for dumb dinkum dog saying the refs don’t have an agenda. Wighton hip dropped and Mitchell hit ado carr late
I would have hit him harder. He acted like such a drama queen when he got "hit".

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quite possibly but Curran has been really good in the middle. His late footwork at the line and offloading has been challenging for opposition defence
dont really have anyone else worthy of starting on an edge on the right side other then curran

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurtis Morrin has been hit with a minimum two game ban for a lifting tackle on Cameron Murray.

Morrin faces a three-game ban should he be found guilty by the judiciary.

Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton have both avoided suspension.
If our club had a backbone, they would do something about this. Morrin should take the ban, but the other two I would complain about big time.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Latrell got charged... Who would have thought yet refs deem it not a reportable meaning we lose the opportunity to activate 18th man.

Game was done after that.

I swear you cannot script how incompetent the NRL and its Refs are.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think kiraz is a fan like us and takes things personally. 13 players with the same fire he has inside of him and we’d go along way in the season
100% you love to see it. I am just guessing one of the protected species Mitchell brothers said something nasty while Preston was on the deck.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
dont really have anyone else worthy of starting on an edge on the right side other then curran
I think that’s the likely scenario. I’d consider KK off the bench though to allow Curran back into the middle at some stage because that’s when we look at our best. But CC might just use Mann in that role.