Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Murray will play next week, he wasn't in any danger, watch it over in normal speed and the actual lifting action is a split second. It was a tad careless at worst, mostly unlucky.

Meanwhile both Mitchells injured important players of ours with actions that were just as careless, if not more so, and our players will miss games. They get no ban. NRL is never going to be fair, but it doesn't even seem to be trying anymore.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd have KK on the bench next time we play Rabbits, if nothing else purely to take Fatrell and or his gf Wighton out for their grubby stuff this game. The judiciary obviously isn't gonna give them time off, so make sure they have some time off the old-fashioned way!! I'd SUGGEST we tell Topine we'll keep him around an extra year if he takes Bitchell out, but the thought of physical contact might do Topine's head in... :sweatsmile: Even bring in DS-F in for 1 game!
DSF is going to be a while mate we might not see him in first grade until the back end of the year. We nearly won yesterday even with all the bad calls in favour of the protected species.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, i really like him.
Unfortunately he will get suspended for the spear tackle. He plays with alot of heart and speed which i value as we often look slow when we hit the ball up.

Unfortunate that the ball bobbled when scored under the sticks. We probably go on with it had we scored that.
You could see look on his face he knew he stuffed it up.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the truth of the matter is the nrl didn't want souths 0 from 4 so who better to appoint than Sutton. Even worse 3 of our players were impacted by fowl play only fir the match committee ro turn around and place more serious punishment on our players. the nrl is simply a corrupt joke

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shaq's shoulder hit Preston in the head, wasn't all head clash.
Yeah , and they only showed 1 replay and said nothing about it.

From the first shot it looked like a head clash but from the other angle his shoulder hits him flush in the face??

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What to fight?
He lifted him over the horizontal turned him over and drove him into the ground. Of course it didnt help that Murray allowed his body to be turned so easily but the point is, Morrin at no stage let him go and drove him into the ground.

Personally, while watching the game, i thought he was either going to he sent off or sin binned. He got slightly lucky he was just sin binned, but don't think he can argue much with MRC.
Are you blind.. I was at the game, the souffs player jumped and when Morrin realised that he was above the horizontal he retracted from the tackle and let go. He drove no-one, nowhere. Waatch it again, the souffs player came back to earth without a hand on him.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Are you blind.. I was at the game, the souffs player jumped and when Morrin realised that he was above the horizontal he retracted from the tackle and let go. He drove no-one, nowhere. Waatch it again, the souffs player came back to earth without a hand on him.
He also Looked up at the red with a huge smile on his face. Because he knew he got him and it was going to be at least a penalty likely a sin bin.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DSF is going to be a while mate we might not see him in first grade until the back end of the year. We nearly won yesterday even with all the bad calls in favour of the protected species.
And we're now without Preston and Foxx, while those 2 Souffs flogs go on their merry way! Someone already said it: for almost 10 years now the NRL has used the "Good Friday" game as an excuse to injure and/or suspend our players, while our opposition sail along without a care in the world! STUFF THAT!!! It's time something was done about it whether that is just to publicly boycott the game, or start giving them something to suspend our boys for...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Yep, i really like him.
Unfortunately he will get suspended for the spear tackle. He plays with alot of heart and speed which i value as we often look slow when we hit the ball up.

Unfortunate that the ball bobbled when scored under the sticks. We probably go on with it had we scored that.
I watched the game back fuck he was good yesterday with his balk running and defence. I want him in the 17 if available

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Latrell got charged... Who would have thought yet refs deem it not a reportable meaning we lose the opportunity to activate 18th man.

Game was done after that.

I swear you cannot script how incompetent the NRL and its Refs are.
NRL refs go the some training school as the WWE

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shaq's shoulder hit Preston in the head, wasn't all head clash.
Always depends who does it. Rads or JWH same situation...3 weeks.Cherry..0 weeks.

There are protected players in our game, think Cam Smith.

Not justice for all.