Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ID, you being a 'bleed blue and white' man are going to be leading the Licha support club next year brother! I love it lol :grinning:
I will always support who ever wears blue n white.

But at the same time if liccha doesnt live up to the expectations, his price tag and he makes me miss ennis i will be spewing on club decision to let go Ennis... i will be totally devestated if Liccha goes crap and Ennis wins Dally M hooker of the year in 2015....this is my worry and concern.

But you wont see me make a sack liccha thread ....ever!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I will always support who ever wears blue n white.

But at the same time if liccha doesnt live up to the expectations, his price tag and he makes me miss ennis i will be spewing on club decision to let go Ennis... i will be totally devestated if Liccha goes crap and Ennis wins gets Dally M hooker of the year in 2015....this is my worry and concern.

But you wont see me make a sack liccha thread ....ever!
Thing is mate, we can't crucify this kid as it will take some time for him to learn the ropes? He needs a good chance to prove his worth and to take that next step for us. I think he will go well personally.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at $330k a year the expectations are high.

Lichaa will be praised and crucified week by week,in the same manner T-Rex was bombarded last year justifying his 600k price tag.

thats the way the kennel rolls

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Lichaa will be praised and crucified week by week,in the same manner T-Rex was bombarded last year justiying his 600k price tag.

True but with Rex in theory we knew exactly what we were getting as a proven player. We are in the era now where we have to gamble on young talent before other clubs do so we can keep ahead.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Lichaa will be praised and crucified week by week,in the same manner T-Rex was bombarded last year justiying his 600k price tag.

330k? haha fark me where did you get this figure from? a couple of articles that say he is on a 1mill deal over 3 years? haha. No way is he on 330k in his first season at the club. Do you seriously think he is on a bigger contract than klemmer who every club wanted?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Well post again mate.

Trex Is perfect example, he would ve never been criticized last year that much if he was on half the money?

Thats what people forget when they compare ennis with farah and smith.....why dont u also compare their annual salaries too and u will find ennis always provides better value for money.

He is the reason we have so much room in the cap that we can afford the best forwards in the game and nsw origin halves and still have money for hayne if needed.

If liccha is attracting 350 ks when he hasnt done anything, imagine what his asking price be if he does something remotely close to what smith and farah or even ennis provides to their respective clubs.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
330k? haha fark me where did you get this figure from? a couple of articles that say he is on a 1mill deal over 3 years? haha. No way is he on 330k in his first season at the club. Do you seriously think he is on a bigger contract than klemmer who every club wanted?
1 million over 3 years was the reported figues all over the media when we signed him.

I dont hve to provide the link for it tbh.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is rubbish if you are comparing him to the class acts of the Smiths, Farah, Ennis, etc. (at 20)

Klemmer showed his class during his debut games, just like Luke Brooks, Mbye, Dylan Walker.

Watching Lichaa performance this year he is an average player at best.

At the end of the day its the 2014 season and i could not give a farkk about players who are not wearing the Bulldogs jersey at this current time.

You do realise he made the city side this year after how many first grade games?

So you know more then fitler?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Another thing you have to remember is that you can't compare players salaries of even a few years ago to now due to salary cap increases...it's all reletive! Something like another 2mil per year since the TV rights was done extra per club.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pulled the figure out of me ass

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise he made the city side this year after how many first grade games?

So you know more then fitler?
This coming from a kid who wanted Ennis sacked? You know more than Des?

Farah is an automatic pick for SOO.

Lichaa made the City team because there are no other bloody hookers to choose for the City team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1 million over 3 years was the reported figues all over the media when we signed him.

I dont hve to provide the link for it tbh.
Yh and it's not true.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well post again mate.

Trex Is perfect example, he would ve never been criticized last year that much if he was on half the money?

Thats what people forget when they compare ennis with farah and smith.....why dont u also compare their annual salaries too and u will find ennis always provides better value for money.

He is the reason we have so much room in the cap that we can afford the best forwards in the game and nsw origin halves and still have money for hayne if needed.

If liccha is attracting 350 ks when he hasnt done anything, imagine what his asking price be if he does something remotely close to what smith and farah or even ennis provides to their respective clubs.
spot on

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh and it's not true.
Lol.. you are so funny that I wont even argue with this.

Guess daily telegraph, tripple m, fox sports etc have all got It wrong then?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Des wanted Lichaa and didn't want Ennis.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa coming, ennis leaving!! It's still 2014 so let's get behind the boys n support them all the way!! Next year is well next year!! Still half of this year to go!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This coming from a kid who wanted Ennis sacked? You know more than Des?

Farah is an automatic pick for SOO.

Lichaa made the City team because there are no other bloody hookers to choose for the City team
Obviously this kid and hasler think alike and both don't want Ennis at the club anymore. Your not making any sense.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah okay only hooker in the whole nrl eligible for city

Status
Not open for further replies.