Reaction score
There's a medical trial of CBD oil in QLD soon

Hope it goes well

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol he was ok ,he had fun
I remember when I was high and minding my own business when I was 16.

All my friends ganged up on me, I tried fighting them off like Braun Strowman, eventually I was too overwhelmed (and stoned).

About 6 guys and 2 girls manhandled me and threw me in the pool!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm doing the medical thing soon ,for anxiety and sleep ect, used to smoke back in the day but bongs absolutely flogged me I green out and have massive panic attacks ,few mates are on it for similar things and pain and swear by it so I'll give it a crack, also been micro on shrooms that makes everything feel good lol
really want to try the mushies but not game to pick them in case I get a death cap :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can sleep so much better since being prescribed medical cannabis.

Also I don't get anxious or depressed.
Medical grade marijuana is so much better than the street rubbish!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know of a few people that used to smoke cones a lot, so to "Make" is legal, they got a dodgy doctors note, they stil smoke, MJ and Vape as well but it's "Legal" for them now

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know of a few people that used to smoke cones a lot, so to "Make" is legal, they got a dodgy doctors note, they stil smoke, MJ and Vape as well but it's "Legal" for them now
It's legal medicine!

Where do you prefer the money go?
To some dodgy drug dealer who will use the profit to buy a greyhound?

Or to the gubament who will use the money to fix a pothole?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they are not using it as medicine though

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's legal medicine!

Where do you prefer the money go?
To some dodgy drug dealer who will use the profit to buy a greyhound?

Or to the gubament who will use the money to fix a pothole?
Back in the day I’m sure I smoked some that was laced with something not good, I’d pick a controlled substance any day of the week vs some random shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Back in the day I’m sure I smoked some that was laced with something not good, I’d pick a controlled substance any day of the week vs some random shit.
Medicinal is so much better.
You know exactly how much THC you're getting.

It's also good not having to worry about going out and getting arrested for possession.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK having had lets say some experience with Mari.......off topic I know but should be legal.

Now oil and gummies are a potentially good. Except you know what you're getting sativa or indica. The sativa for me is better because it doesn't make me sleepy. Indica does.

Also everyone has different absorption rates as well as reactions to levels.

I guess all I'm saying is that CBD is all fine but honestly I'd think a little bit of THC so say 10 CBD maybe 5 THC. In Italy 5mg of THC is legal and will not have on its own a huge effect but mixed with CBD should be decent imo.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
OK having had lets say some experience with Mari.......off topic I know but should be legal.

Now oil and gummies are a potentially good. Except you know what you're getting sativa or indica. The sativa for me is better because it doesn't make me sleepy. Indica does.

Also everyone has different absorption rates as well as reactions to levels.

I guess all I'm saying is that CBD is all fine but honestly I'd think a little bit of THC so say 10 CBD maybe 5 THC. In Italy 5mg of THC is legal and will not have on its own a huge effect but mixed with CBD should be decent imo.
My brother gets CBD oil.
It's like an amplifier with the THC.

I can't wait for it to be legal.
They need to hurry it up.
I'm sick of people trying to scab my medical all the time.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My oil has 0.3% THC in it, it takes the edge off the pain and sense reactions which helps me day to day. I don’t mind it and will see what happens in my review in the coming months.

MC prescribed to me has 22% THC, helps a lot especially with a decent uninterrupted sleep. Through my vape it’s smooth and quiet effective and not a big high and that’s partly due to how it’s consumed, I’d pick a smooth clean vs any other options ever.

I’d happily take a lesser dose THC given the option, don’t want or need a head rush rather.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@John Matrix

How long does a script of flower last you generally?
Using a vape takes 0.15g each order contains 10g x 2 (better value with shipping) - haven't even finished one 10g script and my order was 1 month ago tomorrow.

Mind you I'm using at most just over 1/4 a gram a day and I'm not using everyday either, the benefit of a vape for me is it doesn't over consume or get you as high if thats what your after.

Worth the investment if you want to or need to stretch it out - will save some coin and have a much cleaner experience.

Last edited: