Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My lawyer is doing the same got his license and now he can sell weed to chemist lol.
Big money bro, my mate exports 80% of it to the US believe it or not.

He bought all the equipment and material from Colorado and now exports back to the and few other states.

Not a fan of it tbh but it's still better than the oil for me.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He bought all the equipment and material from Colorado and now exports back to the and few other states.
I thought the US had the best of the best their.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Not a fan of it tbh but it's still better than the oil for me.
Hook me up with your mate lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hook me up with your mate lol
He is a Lebo that has a massive farm near the Galstone Gorge.

Only problem is that it's very closely monitored for quality and especially for cross contamination of proper weed. Nearly on his property like every 2-3 days.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The oil does nothing for me for pain relief. The medicinal weed (bud) does wonders.

I'm on 3 different meds that causes tremors (shakes) and it even eases them for me.
I don't even know if its worth trying the oil, hoping they offer a weaker strain - time will tell.

Sorry to hear that bro, they are annoying as - if its not cramping and stiffness its random shakes.

50ml of 2000mg CBD cost 236 bucks. Fkn rip off, did sweet fuck all for me.
Yeah that seems expensive for something that might last that long, I was only keen on the oil as its THC free. I don't mind THC as it stands but im not into getting high anymore as I just want some relief.

PS sorry to hear about your troubles my bro.

Also, I have a bottle someone of the oil. If I find it I'll gladly post it to you if you want to try before you buy.
Thanks bro, its my cross to carry and I appreciate the offer - will see what happens later in the week.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn't there a shop now in Belmore which supplies it?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My mate got me some oil a month or so ago.. It was about $180 for a small bottle which would last a month if you took it every day..

The taste is pretty bad but it goes away quickly.. I haven't noticed much of a difference when I do take it. I'll probably stick to the green stuff instead every now and then.. If it was cheaper, I'd use the oil more often as it's supposed to be good for reducing inflammation and helping with muscle recovery and certain illnesses etc..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
go for a holiday to Thailand and try it all out.. buy it across the counter lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
go for a holiday to Thailand and try it all out.. buy it across the counter lol
Yeah I watched Spanian in Patong the other day and every second shop sells weed. It’s completely legal in Thailand supposedly. He bought a CBD ciggy but reckons he was tricked with THC weed. He was off his face lol. AND he went to two shooting ranges and was shooting a .357 magnum and a few others.

Fucking wild that they have legal weed just around the corner from live shooting ranges and the people that operate them didn’t seem to notice or even care that he was high.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I watched Spanian in Patong the other day and every second shop sells weed. It’s completely legal in Thailand supposedly. He bought a CBD ciggy but reckons he was tricked with THC weed. He was off his face lol. AND he went to two shooting ranges and was shooting a .357 magnum and a few others.

Fucking wild that they have legal weed just around the corner from live shooting ranges and the people that operate them didn’t seem to notice or even care that he was high.
yeah I saw that too, was gold.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I saw that too, was gold.
Especially since he’s sober isn’t he? So he wasn’t expecting to get high. I know he rejected all drugs one day after he saw that doing heroine was really “putrid” as he calls it, but I don’t know if he strictly adheres to it. I don’t think he drinks and he apparently doesn’t want to do “real” weed, but he also didn’t seem to be disappointed when he was laughing his arse off haha.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Especially since he’s sober isn’t he? So he wasn’t expecting to get high. I know he rejected all drugs one day after he saw that doing heroine was really “putrid” as he calls it, but I don’t know if he strictly adheres to it. I don’t think he drinks and he apparently doesn’t want to do “real” weed, but he also didn’t seem to be disappointed when he was laughing his arse off haha.
He quit all drugs and doesn’t drink either, he was spewing at first but seemed to love it when it kicked in, he did ask for THC free.

Shooting the guns was a trip, so easy and willing. Nothing stopping someone opening up on the staff.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He quit all drugs and doesn’t drink either, he was spewing at first but seemed to love it when it kicked in, he did ask for THC free.

Shooting the guns was a trip, so easy and willing. Nothing stopping someone opening up on the staff.
Alcohol is a drug.
We need to stop making it independent of other substances.
Alcohol is deadly and a proven life destroying substance!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alcohol is a drug.
We need to stop making it independent of other substances.
Alcohol is deadly and a proven life destroying substance!
It can destroy life when abused just like other substances inc sugar, people have free will and it is what it is.