Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I watched Spanian in Patong the other day and every second shop sells weed. It’s completely legal in Thailand supposedly. He bought a CBD ciggy but reckons he was tricked with THC weed. He was off his face lol. AND he went to two shooting ranges and was shooting a .357 magnum and a few others.

Fucking wild that they have legal weed just around the corner from live shooting ranges and the people that operate them didn’t seem to notice or even care that he was high.
lol I saw it too. Funny bloke Spanian.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It can destroy life when abused just like other substances inc sugar, people have free will and it is what it is.
It's all good just don't go feeling sorry for yourself playing the violin when you ruin your health from drinking.
It isn't what it isn't.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the nurse, wow talk about info overload.

She said that the Dr will likely recommend leaf over CBD oil, I said id like not to interfer with my driving so would prefer no THC.

Need to send some info and will have apt with the Dr in the next couple of days.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just spoke to the Dr, prescribed some CBD oil (0.3mg/ml) for daytime use aswell as leaf 22% for the evenings, not really keen on the leaf but will get it regardless.

Time to look at some vapes.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke to the Dr, prescribed some CBD oil (0.3mg/ml) for daytime use aswell as leaf 22% for the evenings, not really keen on the leaf but will get it regardless.

Hook me up bro! Lol jk, but seriously who did you use and how was the process? I’ve been considering it for a long time but am dissuaded by the process. I also don’t want the expense, but I could use mood improvement.

Eta: I had a brief interaction with Alternaleaf, but didn’t pursue it. I have choice paralysis when it comes to picking a clinic to use. Cost of fees and ease of consultation are the factors mainly.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hook me up bro! Lol jk, but seriously who did you use and how was the process? I’ve been considering it for a long time but am dissuaded by the process. I also don’t want the expense, but I could use mood improvement.
I get it, I was turned off after my Neurologist didn't want to consider it, at the time they need to start the process - its much more streamlined now.

I used alternaleaf ,went with them off Google/feedback.

Answer the quick questionare, if applicable you book a Telehealth ($79) with the a nurse, they will ask some questions.

If they deem you a candidate they will book a apt with a Dr who will speak too and make recommendations/options. Setup a account from the link and buy from them directly.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get it, I was turned off after my Neurologist didn't want to consider it, at the time they need to start the process - its much more streamlined now.

I used alternaleaf ,went with them off Google/feedback.

Answer the quick questionare, if applicable you book a Telehealth ($79) with the a nurse, they will ask some questions.

If they deem you a candidate they will book a apt with a Dr who will speak too and make recommendations/options. Setup a account from the link and buy from them directly.
Ah cool. Another thing that is something to consider but may be neither here nor there, is apparently different clinics have access to different types/strains etc. I was a pot head many years ago but the only strain we ever knew then was skunk lol. Or different forms like hash. Anyway, I’m not interested in using it to get high, just hoping for a better way to treat a few ailments.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ah cool. Another thing that is something to consider but may be neither here nor there, is apparently different clinics have access to different types/strains etc. I was a pot head many years ago but the only strain we ever knew then was skunk lol. Or different forms like hash. Anyway, I’m not interested in using it to get high, just hoping for a better way to treat a few ailments.
All good, if it was green thats all that mattered many many years ago :tearsofjoy:

Neither am I, if it helps thats all I can ask for.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the nurse, wow talk about info overload.

She said that the Dr will likely recommend leaf over CBD oil, I said id like not to interfer with my driving so would prefer no THC.

Need to send some info and will have apt with the Dr in the next couple of days.
The nurse made assumptions and jumped to conclusions.

I had a useless fefail nurse screw me over from receiving a script!

Good thing I bumped into my brother recently and he directed me to a competent doctor who rectified her mistake!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big money bro, my mate exports 80% of it to the US believe it or not.

He bought all the equipment and material from Colorado and now exports back to the and few other states.

Not a fan of it tbh but it's still better than the oil for me.
Your mate must be a billionaire what car does he drive? And how many private jets does he have?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your mate must be a billionaire what car does he drive? And how many private jets does he have?
He comes from money bro, he knows how to spend/play well.

He has cars, not really into them but his wife's daily drive is the Urus

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm doing the medical thing soon ,for anxiety and sleep ect, used to smoke back in the day but bongs absolutely flogged me I green out and have massive panic attacks ,few mates are on it for similar things and pain and swear by it so I'll give it a crack, also been micro on shrooms that makes everything feel good lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Apparently the Tyson Vape round $180 I'd the go to. A mate owns a leith cheif store they good to have a phone chat to

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm doing the medical thing soon ,for anxiety and sleep ect, used to smoke back in the day but bongs absolutely flogged me I green out and have massive panic attacks ,few mates are on it for similar things and pain and swear by it so I'll give it a crack, also been micro on shrooms that makes everything feel good lol
I started with bongs and rollies but was a smoker at the time and didn't mind, after I quit smoking I started using a vape because the burn was clean, safer and smoother, add to that it will last you longer too (leaf).

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m interested in shroom microdosing too. My bros got a friend that grows more than he can handle. Bought spores online and now has an unlimited supply of magic mushies!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m interested in shroom microdosing too. My bros got a friend that grows more than he can handle. Bought spores online and now has an unlimited supply of magic mushies!
Start small ,like 5cent piece in hand ( well that's my gauge) give it half hour you'll soon know lol.
We were fishing and had some next minute mate put this concert on his phone rods went down and we were walking in circles in water watching this gig fkn lol. knew everything that was going on just felt real good water and sand , sitting in shower fucking rules also can feel every drop bahahahah.
Only took a bit to much once and had to grip a table for 20 mins and tell people to get out of my face, I came good though lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's a medical trial of Medical Cannabis in QLD soon

Last edited: