Massive Earthquake Turkey and Syria

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately the most I can do is say how sad this is. I hope the rest of the world gives aid where it's needed to get the recovery process started.

I have a couple of friends that were teaching English in Turkey. They're ok. But condolences to anyone who has lost loved ones.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Syria can't get a break
They were saying on the news that it's a struggle to help people 'cause a lot of the damage is in rebel controlled areas and the government is stopping aid from getting in

EDIT: Correction, government is stopping the aid from getting to the rebel areas as they won't allow them to use any good roads.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
These sanctions are crippling Syria. My friend who is Syrian went back to see her family in 2016, 2019 and last year.. The place is visually decaying..they only have electricity for a couple of hours a day, food is hard to get, heating..gosh it’s just horrible to see..

And they are supposed to cope with this crisis? This is the time the world turns around and helps them..
90% poverty rate before the earthquake. Horrible situation with masses dying of starvation.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were saying on the news that it's a struggle to help people 'cause a lot of the damage is in rebel controlled areas and the rebels are stopping aid from getting in
Was watching a few youtubers go in there a few months ago through historical sites ect looked awsome all the local people seemed to be pretty freindly and excited for tourism. Poor buggers

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A new born baby was pulled from the rubble. Apparently they heard the baby crying and removed the rubble to find a new born baby with umbilical cord still attacked to it's deceased mother. The baby is now in ICU but doing well.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A new born baby was pulled from the rubble. Apparently they heard the baby crying and removed the rubble to find a new born baby with umbilical cord still attacked to it's deceased mother. The baby is now in ICU but doing well.
Yeah @south of heaven said earlier..unbelievable.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Having seen proper videos now yeah it’s pretty horrific. I’ve always wanted to go to Istanbul my missus has been and raves about it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn just saw a heartbreaking picture, a man sitting next to rubble holding his dead 14 year old girls hand sticking out of the rubble, refusing to let her go.

Fkn hit me hard....

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
FMD 50,000 people dead....
Can you believe they are still pulling people out alive. A week and a half later. Unbelievable stuff. But when you see the other side of it, breaks your heart my bro.

God bless all those first responders and rescuers. They have been doing an amazing job.

People in Syria, with out the high tech gadgets and equipment have been pulling people out of with there bare hands, shovels and little known equipment.

Little to no Aid making its way in to Syria. Fuck politics. All those corrupt governments needs to be put down. Needs a total fucking reset I say.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another earthquake hit, felt in Syria and Lebanon also.

I pray its the last.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another earthquake has hit with 6.2 magnitude on the Turkish Syrian border