Manu on Schoupp

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Manu got up in Schoupps face at the end, I was pissed that only Burton ran in whilst about 5 or 6 Roosters players did. I don't care what the circumstance, but a team that plays for each other should all rush in and protect each other. Sure, we won tonight, but this was really telling for me.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Manu got up in Schoupps face at the end, I was pissed that only Burton ran in whilst about 5 or 6 Roosters players did. I don't care what the circumstance, but a team that plays for each other should all rush in and protect each other. Sure, we won tonight, but this was really telling for me.
Im Glad the rest of our team didn’t run in BECAUSE then after that try was eventually disallowed they would have found a way to give to Roosters a penalty .. the fact that they didn’t run in probably saved the game for us

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think everybody was just devo they scored tbh.. Too busy on their haunches plus they wouldnt have seen their team mates as they were on the other side of the Roosters huddle. Wouldnt look too much into it tbh plus Schoupp and Burto held their own anyway against half the roosters team lol..

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I agree with the sentiment, I'm glad it turned out like it did. Those situations are ripe for a Tevita brain snap. The chooks looked like dickheads too, when the try was overturned. Schoupp beat Manu in his 1v1 battle. Manu had barely done anything in the first hour, and Schoupp was close to doing the same last week. He may lack skill etc, but you can't dispute he marks up well against excellent opponents.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im Glad the rest of our team didn’t run in BECAUSE then after that try was eventually disallowed they would have found a way to give to Roosters a penalty .. the fact that they didn’t run in probably saved the game for us
I agree somewhat but it's more than just this game... I want them to have the same connection as past Dogs teams... even JAC has had to rally them to celebrate scoring. Why is that spirit missing? In the old days when shit was against us, it would only make us tighter... know what I mean?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree somewhat but it's more than just this game... I want them to have the same connection as past Dogs teams... even JAC has had to rally them to celebrate scoring. Why is that spirit missing? In the old days when shit was against us, it would only make us tighter... know what I mean?
They don’t know what’s it’s like to win, it’s a foreign concept still bro and do they don’t know what emotion or how to celebrate LOL.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you need to consider the game has gone soft since those days. These days you can get sin binned or sent off for looking at an opposition player the wrong way

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the f..k did they pass the interference on Burton by the decoy in the leadup when it likely prevented him from arriving in time to prevent the try ?. If the roles were reversed NO F..KING WAY would that have been passed

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the f..k did they pass the interference on Burton by the decoy in the leadup when it likely prevented him from arriving in time to prevent the try ?. If the roles were reversed NO F..KING WAY would that have been passed
Bunker is an absolute lottery. They've been ruling in black and white for the past couple of weeks but only decided to look past that tonight because the game was on the line.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been happening for years we play against 18 men ref included + the bunker hard being a dogs supporter at times.