Manu on Schoupp

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Manu got up in Schoupps face at the end, I was pissed that only Burton ran in whilst about 5 or 6 Roosters players did. I don't care what the circumstance, but a team that plays for each other should all rush in and protect each other. Sure, we won tonight, but this was really telling for me.
Was thinking the same thing. Was beautiful when it was a no try. Cannot stand that Suaali bloke. He thinks he’s something.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I’m being honest Sualii and Teddy were dangerous for the chooks

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i agree with the thought, however we would have been penalised by the corrupt "officials"

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was expecting TPJ to uppercut Radley and glad it didn't happen because the ref and bunker would have found a way to make us lose.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How the f..k did they pass the interference on Burton by the decoy in the leadup when it likely prevented him from arriving in time to prevent the try ?. If the roles were reversed NO F..KING WAY would that have been passed
The commentators continually say the rule is black and white when tries are disallowed. I’m fine with that but if you listen to the bunker he says in our opinion, if it is black and white opinion doesn’t matter. It’s a fkn rort.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 of our only winning games this year have been try’s given no try’s at the end. My god my heart needs a rest almost copped another heart attack.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 of our only winning games this year have been try’s given no try’s at the end. My god my heart needs a rest almost copped another heart attack.
And my hair gets greyer with each second that winds down on the game clock........ FMD, it wouldn't feel normal anymore to be leading by 8 points plus with 4 min to play.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bunker is an absolute lottery. They've been ruling in black and white for the past couple of weeks but only decided to look past that tonight because the game was on the line.
Outside shoulder is black and white. This was an inside shoulder. It still should have been an obstruction. I was screaming obstruction way before they pulled it up.

I believe the reason they halted on it was because they saw the foot in touch and knew it was the match decider so they went with the black and white option.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
They don’t know what’s it’s like to win, it’s a foreign concept still bro and do they don’t know what emotion or how to celebrate LOL.
Goes for us fans too. Yesterday when we won I felt nothing other then exhaustion and stress. Even at the death I thought we would lose. Just where I'm at after years of disappointment I guess. After that I was devoid of emotion. Maybe if we win a few more and not at the death I will feel the joy again, hoping so lol.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he dives they would have said he was no chance of getting there to save the try. He did the right thing. Only way we win is by beating the refs as well.
Totally agree.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The commentators continually say the rule is black and white when tries are disallowed. I’m fine with that but if you listen to the bunker he says in our opinion, if it is black and white opinion doesn’t matter. It’s a fkn rort.
With the amount of (black and white) rulings that get called on obstruction. When the player that is impeded, was never going to stop the try is one thing.

This makes the rule a joke when looking at this particular incident. Burton was the player impeded and it was Burton who actually made the final tackle. So it definitely impacted the result.

Luckily he actually did enough to put him into touch. Because it wasn’t getting called back.

Even if he was impeded a fraction of a second. It would have been the difference between saving or not saving the TRY.

I blame the media and their inconsistency with how they report incidents like this in the game. They complain on both sides of the argument. The NRL cannot win.

If it’s a Black & White rule. Then rule that way every time.

The media need to know the rule and don’t have an option such as ( they were never getting there ) if they set a clear rule. That is the rule and it is always ruled that way.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is no black and white in the nrlol. Its all grey and designed that way to easy manipulate scores.