Opinion Mahoney

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is not rep level, he is the step below that and might get a rep jersey due to someone getting injured or suspended.

He is a massive upgrade on JuNK.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all don't understand. JMK is only playing good because he needs a contract. Every player plays good in their last year, to get a new contract. JMK will flop next year knowing he's on a 2-3 year deal and just wants the cash. Mahoney isn't playing well because he knows it his last year with Parra and he's signed a 4 year deal with us. Just watch...

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’ll be right, he’s got quality. Shave a few kgs of that pudding off in the pre season and he’ll regain a bit of that sharpness.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just a Parramatta player playing in a year of expectation. It's normal for them to bottle it. I'm confident he is a talent and will be great for us!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Upgrade on JMK either way. A new environment will have him playing better I think it’s a form issue and overall a “pawwa” issue if you ask me.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra are rubbish smart move getting out of there

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is probably the 4th or 5th best hooker in the NRL

JuNK doesn't have the quality he is a run merchant like Egan at the oncer were Warriors, we never score tries off short passes from DH let alone have any set plays around DH.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK service is rubbish and in the opposition red zone his options are appalling .

He’s actually a player I don’t mind but Reed is by far the superior hooker and getting good ball in the attacking 20 will give your players that extra split second that makes a difference
JMK can be a good 5/8 or if he bulks up a lock, he is one dimensional and lacks the vision now required as a hooker,
The modern game hooker has similar responsibilities to what the halfback used to be.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get him away from ennis and he'll be back to his best.