Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks have had no major injury concerns for 2 years, it won't last

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a great game to watch. Shows what we are missing out on when we watch our own team play.

Wish we ran with 10% of heiningtons effort and speed. Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think the loss of Ennis will pop up to hurt them in a big game later in the season..I mean they don't win that final last year against the Raiders without Ennis..and wouldn't have won the GF if they lost that.. Time will tell..

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank god Melbourne won! Shark players and their supporters piss me the fk off! 1 premiership and cocky as fk!
All supporters are similar, look how bad Souths fans were during 2012-2015

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think the loss of Ennis will pop up to hurt them in a big game later in the season..I mean they don't win that final last year against the Raiders without Ennis..and wouldn't have won the GF if they lost that.. Time will tell..
He's definitely the 1 percenter

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think des has something under his sleeve that his been holding onto for the last 5 years.
Lol I'm been sarcastic if anyone took it seriously.
Remember certain people on here saying Hasler had some different plan which he would unleash for finals footy last year, fkn lol.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But rich of Flanno to be wingeing about Storm slowing the tackles, Sharks were the worst offenders for most of the night, and were niggling dirty shit also.

And Gals head just makes me angry.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope not literally would take any other final
Exactly, was happy to give my tickets away to the GF last year. Made a couple of relo's day and I didn't waste oxygen on 2 clubs I couldn't care less about.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly, was happy to give my tickets away to the GF last year. Made a couple of relo's day and I didn't waste oxygen on 2 clubs I couldn't care less about.
Two sides that wrestle and niggle for 80 minutes with whinging captains...hate both sides. Rather any other side wins.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd be painful if they went back to back. Pretty weak from the sharks having a sook about smith, even lewis was still talking about it at their recovery session. They lost coz they made a bad defensive read, cop it and move on

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos will be up there unfortunately. I don't care who wins as long as it's not them. Roosters must be a chance. Sharks no chance. Nobody has been back to back since the 90ies.
My son is a Broncs supporrter so if they do win he will be fucking giving it to me for at least a year. So here's hoping they go to shit lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember certain people on here saying Hasler had some different plan which he would unleash for finals footy last year, fkn lol.
Tolman on the fourth......you have a mind like a steel trap des!

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My son is a Broncs supporrter so if they do win he will be fucking giving it to me for at least a year. So here's hoping they go to shit lol
Lol my dad and my daughter support the broncos, so I hope anybody else at this stage even manly or the roosters. That's how much I don't want them to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.