LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER CRONULLA V MELBOURNE DECIDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im calling it early ! Melbourne will play the Sharks in the grand final with this time a different result.
Both these teams are head and shoulders above the next best. I have the Roosters, Dragons, & Cowboys next in line with Canberra & Manly the only other rough hope.
Are we in agreeance ?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They are definitely still the form teams, as annoying as it is.

The Dragons and Roosters will give the finals a shake, maybe even Manly too.

Everyone else is 0 chance.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
take nothing away from the sharks, but they've hadsome pretty poor starts and discipline. going to have to work on that to make the gf i think

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends on if they meet each other in a knockout game, I still think the Roosters at full strength at ANZ/Allianz will beat them in a finals match. I can see Manly doing what we did in 2014 and making a run to the GF but will lose.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on if they meet each other in a knockout game, I still think the Roosters at full strength at ANZ/Allianz will beat them in a finals match. I can see Manly doing what we did in 2014 and making a run to the GF but will lose.
I'm not confident of that. The Roosters havent played Storm, Sharks or Cowboys yet. They've given up decent leads in 5 matches, twice against the Bulldogs.
I'm tipping them to bow out in the preliminary finals just like they did in 2014 & 2015

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We're only halfway through the season, anything can happen

Disclaimer : "Anything" doesn't include hasler changing tactics and the bulldogs playing attacking footy and winning games

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We're only halfway through the season, anything can happen

Disclaimer : "Anything" doesn't include hasler changing tactics and the bulldogs playing attacking footy and winning games
I think des has something under his sleeve that his been holding onto for the last 5 years.
Lol I'm been sarcastic if anyone took it seriously.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im calling it early ! Melbourne will play the Sharks in the grand final with this time a different result.
Both these teams are head and shoulders above the next best. I have the Roosters, Dragons, & Cowboys next in line with Canberra & Manly the only other rough hope.
Are we in agreeance ?
No.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
roosters will be there and will lose. then they will come back in 2018 with Tedesco and take it out

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos will be up there unfortunately. I don't care who wins as long as it's not them. Roosters must be a chance. Sharks no chance. Nobody has been back to back since the 90ies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharks and Roosters GF for me.

Way above the rest and 2 teams very aware of how the game has changed the last few years.

Storm with Slater though changes things.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think it will be a Bulldogs/ Titans grand final. Game will be a draw and dogs will win the replay by 40.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seriously, I haven't really been watching enough games from week to week to make a solid prediction.... but the Sharks and Melbourne do look to be travelling pretty well at the moment. Brisbane look better than they have in a while...Wouldn't discount your mob. Manly possible smokies perhaps.... I don't know really. You reckon the Aussies can regain the ashes this summer? :p

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really hope sharks don't win again.

Their dumbass supporters already can't shut the fuck up.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
sharks are doing really well, i thought they would miss ennis big time

i guess the loss of ennis is offset by the loss of barba, hopefully they make the grand final because i love the stat that every team that has got rid of barba have gone on to make the gf

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this game should be a great watch good way to start the round too bad about the last game of the round which wont be up to nrl standard

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs letting sharks get away with anything, storm getting almost nothing

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ch9 commentators cannot help play favourites. Johns cheering when Maloney got the field goal.

Melbourne just scored, suck shit (I don't for either side, just hate biased commentators)

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ch9 commentators cannot help play favourites. Johns cheering when Maloney got the field goal.

Melbourne just scored, suck shit (I don't care for either side, just hate biased commentators)

Status
Not open for further replies.