Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa has been very good for us esp as though he is only in his first full season of fg. Plus last night he was engaging the markers and scooting from dummy half. That can only bring confidence and a different dimension to our attack.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with his comments.
Like others have said here, Mbye, Lichaa and whoever takes over post Bmoz will be our long term spine.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lichaa has been execellent, where was mick ennis at lichaa'a age????
Still wacking off to MTV I'd say!!! Yes ennis was good for us but his gone lichaa is here and has not let anyone down!!!
ennis at this exact age had scored 7 tries, kicked 44/51 goals (86%) and played in a preliminary final, actually he had participated in more victories than lichaa has had games

edit: i lied about the victory part but still ennis wins age for age, believe it or not lichaas age is not that impressive, he isnt 19

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ennis at this exact age had scored 7 tries, kicked 44/51 goals (86%) and played in a preliminary final, actually he had participated in more victories than lichaa has had games

edit: i lied about the victory part but still ennis wins age for age, believe it or not lichaas age is not that impressive, he isnt 19
Ennis was playing reserve grade for the Broncos at 22.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Micheal ennis had played 20 games and scored 2 tries at 21 .........and didn't start kicking until at dragons in 2005 !! He played 1 game in his debut year at the knights then 19 the next year!!! So how bout u get some facts right buddy!!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Micheal ennis had played 20 games and scored 2 tries at 21 .........and didn't start kicking until at dragons in 2005 !! He played 1 game in his debut year at the knights then 19 the next year!!! So how bout u get some facts right buddy!!!!
lichaa is not 21 you idiot, he is 21 and 11/12

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys guys..Look I love Ennis..heck I felt like crying when Farah was declared fit for Origin 2 because it meant mighty Miick missed out on a chance to wear the Blues jersey as a more experienced and disciplined player..alas it wasn't to be.. But this thread ..as creator of it..was simply to point out Lichaa..who has been going great...should..IMHO..at this stage of his career..leave team selection to the coach and selectors.. I was just wondering what everybody's else's opinion was..I was not trying to compare him to Ennis..nor should I or should we..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lichaa is not 21 you idiot, he is 21 and 11/12
Micheal ennis was 22 at the dragons...... So is he 21 or 22 pretty sure his 21 still? Does anyone think his any age other than 21? Or just u rodzilla

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys guys..Look I love Ennis..heck I felt like crying when Farah was declared fit for Origin 2 because it meant mighty Miick missed out on a chance to wear the Blues jersey as a more experienced and disciplined player..alas it wasn't to be.. But this thread ..as creator of it..was simply to point out Lichaa..who has been going great...should..IMHO..at this stage of his career..leave team selection to the coach and selectors.. I was just wondering what everybody's else's opinion was..I was not trying to compare him to Ennis..nor should I or should we..
Mate I loved ennis too but I'm sick of ragging on lichaa!!! I think he has been and will be a very good buy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Is micheal lichaa 21 or 22
lichaa 21 and 11/12ths

ennis 21 and 11/12ths is feb 2006, pre season brisbane broncos

be smart next time because i hate explaining things ffs, and this is not saying that lichaa is currently playing a more advanced role that ennis might not have handled at that age

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lichaa 21 and 11/12ths

ennis 21 and 11/12ths is feb 2006, pre season brisbane broncos

be smart next time because i hate explaining things ffs, and this is not saying that lichaa is currently playing a more advanced role that ennis might not have handled at that age
Be smart? I've just proved u lied with ur stats!!!!! And let's call lichaa 22 for your sake.... His still played more fg games than ennis at the same age!!! So how bout u be smart and post facts not lies

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its probably better if Lichaa made these comments after everything was sorted out with the halves but its not the end if the world.

I can understand Mbye is his mate and they could be a great spine for years to come. Then add in a good young fullback like abbey when Borris retires and the fact Klemmer is part of that group and things are very bright.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Be smart? I've just proved u lied with ur stats!!!!! And let's call lichaa 22 for your sake.... His still played more fg games than ennis at the same age!!! So how bout u be smart and post facts not lies
yes be smart as in take some time to look at the information and understand where you miscalculated something before dragging it out, in this case you counted the ennis '21ness' at the point of his 21st birthday, when lichaa turned 21 he was at cronulla last year

if i lied about my stats then lets blame wikipedia

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people say Mbye is a future star? He's a ****ing star now!!!
When I say future star, I put him along side Thurston!!! therefore future star

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I miss Ennis too. It was so sad watching him play for the Sharks the other week in their win over the Roosters. He is a great leader.
He led them to that great loss of 42-6 by the dragons the week prior. The roosters also played like spastics, only reason why the sharks won.

Status
Not open for further replies.