Lewis Progression ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone knows if keighran still with us next year? Some ppl here said he wont be.

Dunno what to make of lewis. Good in patches and other times he seems a bit lost. He was at canberra for a short while so pay should have some idea abt him.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Keighran showed some potential and then went downhill... He can score you points but he can also stall any attack like Frawley. With a solid mentor he might break through to NRL but that was before he was shifted from the halves to the centre's so we'll make judgement next yr I guess.

Look out for Wakeman and Tramontana if anything... Livewires, attitude to burn and plenty of footy about them.
I thought I'd read that Keighran had been let go for 2018?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone knows if keighran still with us next year? Some ppl here said he wont be.

Dunno what to make of lewis. Good in patches and other times he seems a bit lost. He was at canberra for a short while so pay should have some idea abt him.
Beat me to it by seconds mate ;)

We must've read the same comments....

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He seems good and promising when he came over mid way he made our team better as a whole. But he is a bit to skinny but Daley cherryEvans was the same for manly to he was over looked by Trent hodkinson and when bulldogs got him everyone bagged manly saying cherry Evans is small and blah blah and he won them a title in his debut season so you never know with dean pay as coach he could bring him in and shock us all he is a Lewis after all

1.mbye
6.foran
7.cleeland/Lewis
9.lichaa

Damn looks promising already and young and experienced

Lewis and DCE are no comparison, DCE was winning awards in Intrust and Killing it and showed shitload more potential than Lewis has shown, Cleeland is the star of the show in NSW cup. Lewis plays a minor supporting role.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have watched him quite a few times, will never play FG unless Foran Cleeland Brown Mbye Frawley all get injured at once.
Are you kidding???? The kid’s the best organising half at the club. Played Qld u20s 2 years ago & was s standout before injury. Needs at least another season in reserves but has all the attributes. He can kick ,throw a gray long pass left/right, set up players inside & out; needs to work on speed

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis and DCE are no comparison, DCE was winning awards in Intrust and Killing it and showed shitload more potential than Lewis has shown, Cleeland is the star of the show in NSW cup. Lewis plays a minor supporting role.
Cleeland in the semis demonstrated why the Sharks let him go. Decision making at crucial times in important games is found wanting- needs to drastically improve his defence to play NRL

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DCE is a special talent, closest half to Cronk and Thurston. Lewis is still a professional footballer and has plenty of potential, much more than Cleeland. Cleeland is a broken field player and Lewis is the conductor.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cleeland would be the best fit next to Foran to be honest.
Although not in the same class I think that was the plan this year with Foran controlling and Johnson roving. Cleeland is much more a Johnson type than Foran type so it makes sense to have a runner in the 6 and the controller in the 7. I can't see Foran and Frawley working. Don't know enough about Brown but he does seem like a runner so maybe he might be a good fit as well and he is used to FG already.

Status
Not open for further replies.