Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll have to give it another go. I don't remember loving it all that much. might have been pre bug fixes.

I'll give Ubisoft this, that they might not release games bug free on release, but they fix them pretty quickly and constantly listen to the audience. #DieEAgames
Look, I'm probably fan boying over it. I absolutely LOVE the Assassin's Creed games and to me this is virtually an Assassin's Creed game with guns minus parkour. They've updated the hell out of it since it first came out and added tier levels where the difficulty keeps increasing for greater rewards.

Yeah, fuck EA. **** of a company. Last EA game I bought was Fifa 17 or Battlefield 1, which ever is most recent. I'll happily download them but not buying anything EA anymore. Fuck them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have to give it another go. I don't remember loving it all that much. might have been pre bug fixes. I'll give Ubisoft this, that they might not release games bug free on release, but they fix them pretty quickly and constantly listen to the audience. #DieEAgames
EA: "Our games don't have bugs, they have "unreported features".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll have to give it another go. I don't remember loving it all that much. might have been pre bug fixes.

I'll give Ubisoft this, that they might not release games bug free on release, but they fix them pretty quickly and constantly listen to the audience. #DieEAgames
I played it on launch and gave up on it after an hour. Went back to it a few months back and played through the whole game on PC. Completed everything and loved every part of it.

They have done a shitload of tweaking and fixing for it and much like R6 Siege, they're still releasing content for it.

There's a lot of military guys who do testing on the different weapons which is an interesting watch.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's going to play Ghost Recon Wild lands with us?

It's currently on sale at a fair few places.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's going to play Ghost Recon Wild lands with us?

It's currently on sale at a fair few places.
Seen it on sale on steam.

You.guys playing it on the xbox or pc? I have it on both but, um, can't play online on the pc.... *looks left and right*

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen it on sale on steam.

You.guys playing it on the xbox or pc? I have it on both but, um, can't play online on the pc.... *looks left and right*
I have it on.both but I'm ridiculously overpowered on PC so I'd recommend Xbone.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
basically im going to take the rest of the week off sick and catch up to you
Played with Mango yesterday, as he was the only person close to my level. But he is a couple levels higher than me, and i didn't feel like enemies were overpowered too much. if anything, Mango's gun was doing most of the work lol.

@Hacky McAxe i'd give Wildlands a go to see what it's like now

@south of heaven i'll do the update and give it a couple of games to try it