Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good night last night.. lots of laughs.

A few bizzaro kills.

Things went to shit when most people jumped off as Fork, Galah, and a few of us got ambushed bigtime by RATZ squad.

Damn was a funny night last night. Cept when that fucking turn coat @Mr Invisible shot me in the face
hahahah in my defence I was using the shotty from some distance away, and all I saw was someone standing up then squatting down numerous times near a bush. Had no idea it was you else I'd have fired a warning shot and gone all "damn kids get off my lawn" on you with a grenade.

I will admit I did aim, and fired 3 shots I think it was.... suprised you didn't move after the first one, as chances are I was standing in the middle of an open area as always firing :D

I'm out of action until at least Friday. Nothing like the Mrs coming up to you and telling you she has over a month worth of assignments due in 3 days. I didn't like sleeping anyway.
Unless shes studying you in the assignments, how does this impact BF1 Time?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will admit I did aim, and fired 3 shots I think it was.... suprised you didn't move after the first one, as chances are I was standing in the middle of an open area as always firing :D
It was probably like the friendly fire incidents with the US in Iraq and Afghanistan. Southy's there going "Hey, it's Mitch. Oh, he fired at me. Mustn't have heard me. I'll just t-bag a bit, then he'll realise it's me", meanwhile Mitch is like "What the fuck is that guy doing? I'm just going to shoot him"

I remember one of the incidents in Afghanistan where a US A-10 bomber dropped a bomb near a British APC and damaged it a bit. The British APC put up a friendly fire flare then the US bomber used the flare to target the APC and finish it off. You could hear the navigator saying "Umm, wasn't that a friendly flare?"

'cause she really sucks at doing assignments. Give her 2 years to do a 1 month assignment and she'll fail it.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok I'm here. Just read through 103 pages of shitposting, fuck me I thought I had issues....

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good night last night.. lots of laughs.

A few bizzaro kills.

Things went to shit when most people jumped off as Fork, Galah, and a few of us got ambushed bigtime by RATZ squad.

hahahah in my defence I was using the shotty from some distance away, and all I saw was someone standing up then squatting down numerous times near a bush. Had no idea it was you else I'd have fired a warning shot and gone all "damn kids get off my lawn" on you with a grenade.

A bit like when i ran around you on the horse 15 odd times to swipe you with my sword and wondered why this person didn't fire one shot at me hahahaha

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have any of you ***** unlocked those ***** with the puzzle pieces??

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Have any of you ***** unlocked those ***** with the puzzle pieces??
Unlocked the Bartek Bludgeon and the Sawtooth. Once you have all the peices you then have to go into inventory menu to build it.

Spiked club is probably the best alround. Personally I prefer to carry a weapon that can hack through barbed wire.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unlocked the Bartek Bludgeon and the Sawtooth. Once you have all the peices you then have to go into inventory menu to build it.

Spiked club is probably the best alround. Personally I prefer to carry a weapon that can hack through barbed wire.
I got 3 pieces for each weapon ffs. I just wanna unlock one lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah there was no way I was getting on tonight... tomorrow night (well tonight technically) I'll probably be watching the Eels blow the Dogs away by 50 for some light comic relief.

Friday I'll probably be needing a rampage if things unfold like I suspect they will over the next few days.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah there was no way I was getting on tonight... tomorrow night (well tonight technically) I'll probably be watching the Eels blow the Dogs away by 50 for some light comic relief.

Friday I'll probably be needing a rampage if things unfold like I suspect they will over the next few days.
Was a fun night. Decided to take a break from study for a quick game. 4 games later...

Most of the night was just T-Bagz killing each other and spam reporting the other T-Bag platoon. We pulled a few Josh Jacksons. Top squad in a losing side several times.