Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2. Noxious Bros; SICK; emblem TBC
My Vote, with regards to Joyce Mayne, I have no idea who she is and it means nothing to me, so therefore I think its a crap name for a BF1 platoon may as well call it Mary Kate and Ashlee platoon [MKA]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*gasp* vinnie05.... Joyce is as Australian as a thong, as a sunday BBQ, as a spitroast on Australia Day, as a cool beer!

What about...
Countries United No1 Team (****)
Tell Death Do Us Fart?

OR

Ludio Ludius Per Mortem Desperato (Latin for "Death by hopeless player")

I still think give TBAG Ninjas a second crack, but with a slightly less explicit avatar.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
so i jumped on they have changed us to ninjaz
why dont we just just the n to a m

minjaz [MINJ] {}

WE ALL LIKE SOME MINJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just try the Tbag Ninjas a second time without the same avatar (i.e without the hairy balls).

If EA reject it for a second time, then it'll need to be changed to something else.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you guys on xbox finding the game fucked since the update?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Other than the fact that we're sucking a lot more, there's weird shit that seems like players are constantly cheating but I'm pretty sure it's just glitches. Invisible players, players shooting you while they're not facing you, players getting shot in the face or stabbed multiple times and it doesn't even hit them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep dump a full clip with the hellriegel at point blank. Does fuck all the **** hits you with 1 shot and your dead .Invisible stabbings. What shits me the most is shotgun at long range fair enough if its close combat but when your getting sniped by a shotgun its gay

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good game last night guys. Good to have a heap on too. Hope to be on again tonight.

Quote of the Night " Anyone got any Bandaids... Nah man, just regular Aids" Fuck that cracked me up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep dump a full clip with the hellriegel at point blank. Does fuck all the **** hits you with 1 shot and your dead .Invisible stabbings. What shits me the most is shotgun at long range fair enough if its close combat but when your getting sniped by a shotgun its gay
The other night I picked off 4 guys long range with a shot gun then ran in and shot two point blank and somehow missed. There's definitely a bug with the shotgun right now and I think people are exploiting it because there's a lot more shotguns running around now days.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm out of action until at least Friday. Nothing like the Mrs coming up to you and telling you she has over a month worth of assignments due in 3 days. I didn't like sleeping anyway.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good game last night guys. Good to have a heap on too. Hope to be on again tonight.

Quote of the Night " Anyone got any Bandaids... Nah man, just regular Aids" Fuck that cracked me up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Lol the fork man brings em out .yeah was good 3 sqaud wins in a row for the BAGZ before i left so hopefully there was a few more 1st places

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm out of action until at least Friday. Nothing like the Mrs coming up to you and telling you she has over a month worth of assignments due in 3 days. I didn't like sleeping anyway.
Damn was a funny night last night. Cept when that fucking turn coat @Mr Invisible shot me in the face