James Maloney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If hasler is serious about winning the comp he needs to sign James Maloney!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why we got Foran lol
Let's add Maloney as well!
2011 grandfinal with warriors
2013 grandfinal with roosters
2016 grandfinal with sharks

The most successful half in the last 6 years period! 3 different teams 3 grandfinal appearances 2from 3 grandfinal wins!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there was no salary cap we could our club rich enough to finish top 4 every year if that was the case.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would love to have him, both are genuine 6's even though Maloney runs the show at Cronulla. I still think Cronk would be better if we could somehow nab him. However the goal-kicking ability would be handy.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can play, but I've thought he's a knob since back when he was throwing shoes into the crowd. The time he was caught drawing dicks on the footy show didn't convince me otherwise

When it comes down to it if we could bring him in and out cost us Mbye I wouldn't complain once.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why ? Hasler would just play him in the front row.

Reactions: DT

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I really like Jimmy but the last couple of occasions he was off contract we weren't in the hunt. Since we have nabbed KF we should make do with Frawls or Moey as the halves partner.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont we have enough 5/8s as it is
Looking back to our 2012 effort, we did well with two running 5/8's that had ordinary kicking games. As I've said earlier I don't particularly like Maloney but he's a running half who has a kicking game. Between him and Foran they could share kicking duties and offer a quality kicking game while both doing plenty for out attack with their footwork.

It would all depend on being able to shift or release Mbye though. I can't see that happening to be honest. Maloney seems like another pipe dream. It didn't bother me that I think he won't ever end up in dogs colours but despite my dislike of him I think it would probably improve our side a lot to have him and Foz as our halves. Reality is that hooker is still needing attention. As much as I know Luchaa has shown improved games this year, he's drifting back to the indecisive style that annoyed me lady year. I don't want that to plague our side for to much longer. If he can't improve I'd rather he not be here. People blame Des for stifling Lichaa but duck it poised me off last Thursday seeing Lichaa throw hospital passes all game while mashing no incisive runs from DH while the Miz boys looked great running from DH.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let's add Maloney as well!
2011 grandfinal with warriors
2013 grandfinal with roosters
2016 grandfinal with sharks

The most successful half in the last 6 years period! 3 different teams 3 grandfinal appearances 2from 3 grandfinal wins!
If we dont have a salary cap, why not go for jt, he has won 2 gfs also

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We just need a decent spine to be "serious about winning the comp"

We got close twice when we had 1.Barba 6.Reynolds 7. Hodkinson 9. Ennis.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking back to our 2012 effort, we did well with two running 5/8's that had ordinary kicking games. As I've said earlier I don't particularly like Maloney but he's a running half who has a kicking game. Between him and Foran they could share kicking duties and offer a quality kicking game while both doing plenty for out attack with their footwork.

It would all depend on being able to shift or release Mbye though. I can't see that happening to be honest. Maloney seems like another pipe dream. It didn't bother me that I think he won't ever end up in dogs colours but despite my dislike of him I think it would probably improve our side a lot to have him and Foz as our halves. Reality is that hooker is still needing attention. As much as I know Luchaa has shown improved games this year, he's drifting back to the indecisive style that annoyed me lady year. I don't want that to plague our side for to much longer. If he can't improve I'd rather he not be here. People blame Des for stifling Lichaa but duck it poised me off last Thursday seeing Lichaa throw hospital passes all game while mashing no incisive runs from DH while the Miz boys looked great running from DH.
We did well in 2012 more because of a stallar year from Barba rather than having 2 5/8s

Status
Not open for further replies.