James Graham must be furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Every time I see a presser, Des rambles the same dribble and Graham stares intensely into empty space, seething.

If I could read his mind based on his facial expression alone, I would say he is keeping his views very close to his chest about his frustration with the coaching staff and many of the players.

When you bust your arse running hard and tackling like a machine like many of the forwards and some backs, but your halves kick shallow, pass poor and gift the opposition easy ball and territory, you would have to be fed up. It keeps happening and his dream of being around long enough to win a Premiership is fading.

Something or someone is going to crack - that is my prediction.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time I see a presser, Des rambles the same dribble and Graham stares intensely into empty space, seething.

If I could read his mind based on his facial expression along, I would say he is keeping his views very close to his chest about his frustration with the coaching staff and many of the players.

When you bust your arse running hard and tackling like a machine like may of the forwards and some backs, but your halves kick shallow, pass poor and gift the opposition easy ball and territory, you would have to be fed up. It keeps happening and his dream of being around long enough to win a Premiership is fading.

Something or someone is going to crack - that is my prediction.
Much like ennis
Soon as James leaves our club, he will tell it like it is

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's definitely not happy. But tbh, he hasn't been great this year. I think alot of the blame lays on our forwards. As a unit they've been pretty terrible in every game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's done with our club... needs to escape and enjoy the last few seasons of his career... Lost a few grand finals in his time and he needs to be a glory hunter now, source the best club he can... because we arent in it anymore and wont be for a while

Reactions: DT

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He is cursed. Will never win a premmy with James.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's done with our club... needs to escape and enjoy the last few seasons of his career... Lost a few grand finals in his time and he needs to be a glory hunter now, source the best club he can... because we arent in it anymore and wont be for a while
He's a good bloke who got dealt a dud hand. Imagine watching the 2004 Bulldogs in England and thinking you'd be joining that club.

I always think about 2004 and how many elite and memorable players it produced, the culture at the time surely had a strong influence on them, it can't have all been luck.

JT the greatest player in the game and probably will be for 100s of years might not ever have become who he was. Asotasi went on to lead and revive Souths and they eventually broke the hoodoo. Myles was a QLD frontrunner for their dynasty with JT. SBW has gone from strength to strength. I can go on about Price and OMeley and Mason and El Masri and even Tonga had his time in the sun.

Then you come to Australia and get Desball and Desculture and Trex and Lichaa. Fuck me. I'd be ropable. But your contract is backended so you have to stay until the end and keep your mouth shut and your head down.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a good bloke who got dealt a dud hand. Imagine watching the 2004 Bulldogs in England and thinking you'd be joining that club.

I always think about 2004 and how many elite and memorable players it produced, the culture at the time surely had a strong influence on them, it can't have all been luck.

JT the greatest player in the game and probably will be for 100s of years might not ever have become who he was. Asotasi went on to lead and revive Souths and they eventually broke the hoodoo. Myles was a QLD frontrunner for their dynasty with JT. SBW has gone from strength to strength. I can go on about Price and OMeley and Mason and El Masri and even Tonga had his time in the sun.

Then you come to Australia and get Desball and Desculture and Trex and Lichaa. Fuck me. I'd be ropable. But your contract is backended so you have to stay until the end and keep your mouth shut and your head down.
He should go to Newcastle big pay day and better chance of a premiership than with us

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what is going through grahams head as he stares into outer space.....

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was Graham I'd be more pissed off bursting my body trying to please fans who don't give a shit how hard I tried. We really don't know what perspective he takes in all this though. So making assumptions about how he feels puts us in the same boat as journalist scumbags who make shit up based on no factual basis.

But don't let me stop anyone from finding new ways to poke shit at the club. Loyalty to me doesn't encompass the values of the vocal group here that take any chance to crap on our clubs good name because they're not satisfied with the results we're getting. I'd like the team to be dominating the comp, but crying foul at every chance doesn't help the team perform.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
If I was Graham I'd be more pissed off bursting my body trying to please fans who don't give a shit how hard I tried. We really don't know what perspective he takes in all this though. So making assumptions about how he feels puts us in the same boat as journalist scumbags who make shit up based on no factual basis.

But don't let me stop anyone from finding new ways to poke shit at the club. Loyalty to me doesn't encompass the values of the vocal group here that take any chance to crap on our clubs good name because they're not satisfied with the results we're getting. I'd like the team to be dominating the comp, but crying foul at every chance doesn't help the team perform.
Graham wants to win! And fans want him to win too and can see how hard he plays. He puts his body on the line constantly and gets head knocks because of it. And if you are going to be upset because fans are getting intolerant and vocal because our win rate is down to 25% and there are reasons for consistent poor performances that are not being addressed, then you are just channeling your upset on the fans when they want what you want but do not want to be quiet about it.

I like it when fans show passion and that goes for the wins and when we have lost our way to give a shit and express ourselves. As long as we don't go abandoning our club - you were never a true fan if you would be willing to do that.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really feel for the players that bust their guts consistently like Jackson Graham Klemmer

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham wants to win! And fans want him to win too and can see how hard he plays. He puts his body on the line constantly and gets head knocks because of it. And if you are going to be upset because fans are getting intolerant and vocal because our win rate is down to 25% and there are reasons for consistent poor performances that are not being addressed, then you are just channeling your upset on the fans when they want what you want but do not want to be quiet about it.

I like it when fans show passion and that goes for the wins and when we have lost our way to give a shit and express ourselves. As long as we don't go abandoning our club - you were never a true fan if you would be willing to do that.
The thing is that results will decide the longevity of our coach and board. Complaint hasn't and won't change that fact. There are players at our club I don't like and parts of our game that give me the shits. Side from that I dislike some areas the club has neglected too. My opinion is that part of who the players perform for are the fans that support them. Our coach is probably the same. To me it's very sad coming on this site seeing multiple threads created every day created for the style purpose of making the same complaints that have littered this site for over a year. It's almost hit a point again where I won't bother logging in anymore.

This place is full of sooks whingers and angry knobs who think they're going to change the world by spewing shit. I'll still proudly wear my jersey if we finish with the wooden spoon. I wore it proudly through harsher crap than poor form and to suggest I'm not a fan for not whinging about what I can't change is not going to alter that.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I look at jimmy in pressers while des is mumbling absloute crap , and im thinking if only we had a coach with a clue.
And wow 2012&2014 were massive missed chances,we should have won both, look at us now, no players want to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.