James Graham must be furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
He's definitely not happy. But tbh, he hasn't been great this year. I think alot of the blame lays on our forwards. As a unit they've been pretty terrible in every game.
He hasn't been great because he's probably disnegaged with the direction the team is heading.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Abandon the sinking ship that is the bulldogs while you can James!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James Graham is a broken man, a shadow of the player he was when he joined the club.

He looks soulless and however much I want him to stay he looks beyond repair.

This club has ripped his heart out, turned it black and shoved it back in.

At the press conference, Graham is the light and Des is the darkness which rules him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham Hughes sparked up the James Graham to Newcastle again this afternoon said that he has already signed with them and to expect and announcement in 2-3 weeks. Hughes mail is usual pretty shit so I'd be surprised if true.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham Hughes sparked up the James Graham to Newcastle again this afternoon said that he has already signed with them and to expect and announcement in 2-3 weeks. Hughes mail is usual pretty shit so I'd be surprised if true.
Thats pretty ballsy though to say he has signed and to be announced in 2 or 3 weeks

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is my first post. I have been a follower of the Bulldogs since 1968. I lived in Canberra for 17 years and went to belmore games often with my son who was born in 1970. I now live on the Gold Coast and religiously watch every Bulldogs game on Foxtel. So I have enjoyed many wins and endured many disappointments over the years. I agree wholeheartedly with Alan79's comments. I also wish there would be less negativity on this forum. I think some negativity can be warranted after some of the defeats but vitriolic comments do not reflect a healthy fan base. But I do enjoy at times the interchange of opinions on this forum. If only we could be one harmonious group. Anyway, no matter what, I will remain a loyal and devoted Bulldog supporter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.